Just got me a 50" 3D samsung WOW !!!

player2301

Just set up my 50 inch Samsung 3D tv and man its mint !!!

I already got about 12 3D movies :thumbs: It takes around 5 mins to get used to the 3D but after that you really start enjoying the films :cloud9:

Now for the games on the PS3............ I just had a nice suprise as when i put Black Ops in it downloaded a patch as the PS3 recognises you have a 3D tv and wallah !!!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::scare::scare::scare::#1:

3D BLACK OPS = WOW

Just thought id let you know its an expensive gadget but i think its well worth it !!

had to buy 2 more pairs of glasses as well so all the family could watch it = bad times lol

Anyone else have one ? Any recommendations of films ?

I wish i could explain how it changes the game !

The depth and the ability to see around bends :thumbs: It works if you move your head you can see more round a corner lol !!!!

My daughter was just playing it and screams later as people was actually coming out the screen at her !!!

And when you look down the scope it actually works like a scope :clap::clap:

Buying a 50" telly is one thing.

Hanging it is another........................took me 4 years to get "consent" to remove the Victorian fireplace for this. :cloud9:

_DSC5606.jpg

Is that your Zed on the screen?

I wish. Forza Motorsport 3 at the Nurburgring but yes, I've modded the Xbox version to look like mine.

I'm 47 you know! :lol::lol:

Impressed as I am, I'd like to say that Toshiba and Sony both have released news that they have successfully developed 3D TVs that don't require the use of the glasses at all.

Guess I'll wait till this becomes more mainstream and affordable before I go the 3D route.

As wrong as it sounds when this comes out ill get that lol :thumbs: Just dont tell the missis