Varis front lip

P19DRO

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To be fair tho, my brother is having trouble locating a pair of Varis sideskirts and CF canards for his Gen7 Celica.

Only place it seems where they are available is from Japan (he's tried most Toyota Tuners and even places in the US)

Hopefully he'll be able to get them, as he has managed to get his hands on the rest of the kit (lucky bugger).

Once it's all fitted it should look something like this, only in black

Toyota-Celica-Varis-1-1.jpg

To be fair tho, my brother is having trouble locating a pair of Varis sideskirts and CF canards for his Gen7 Celica.

Only place it seems where they are available is from Japan (he's tried most Toyota Tuners and even places in the US)

Hopefully he'll be able to get them, as he has managed to get his hands on the rest of the kit (lucky bugger).

Once it's all fitted it should look something like this, only in black

Toyota-Celica-Varis-1-1.jpg

Sweet, let me know how he gets on with that :thumbs:

Sweet, let me know how he gets on with that :thumbs:

Might be a while, cos there are other bits to go under the bonnet first, among them a supercharger.

• 2 weeks later...
RHDJapan and Z1 are all about the same money, RHD is a bit cheaper but I assume I will need to pay import tax on top of it.

Looks like I will just need to do a bit of overtime if I really want it :lol:

I have also tried to find varis arising-I front lip with reasonable price. I also asked Z-1 and RHDJapan and both were over 1000 € shipped with tax.

I heard from reliable source that those UK varis lips that for example envy sold for about 450£ were not genuine. It may be that you already knew it. Shoot me if I'm wrong. Original lip cost in japan about 600 € (without the undertray) so it would be a little impossible to get it in UK 450 £.

I don't mind is it genuine or not if quality is good, but i havn't even found good copies anymore.

Best for me is to get it inside the EU, so i don't have to pay 23% tax (in Finland). From US and Japan is same situation. Overseas delivery and tax = overhigh price.