Finally got one

jaxx

I think you've misread my post GT4 ..... I averaged 24mpg (miles per gallon) at an average speed of 34mph (miles per hour) ............ as recorded on the centre clocks :lol:

:wave:

That's a good average speed, you must either do a lot of Motorway Driving or live in the middle of nowhere :) , the best I've seen (after the computer settled down) is 29mph, currently reading 27mph over the last 4.5k.

Pete

I think you've misread my post GT4 ..... I averaged 24mpg (miles per gallon) at an average speed of 34mph (miles per hour) ............ as recorded on the centre clocks :lol:

:wave:

That's a good average speed, you must either do a lot of Motorway Driving or live in the middle of nowhere :) , the best I've seen (after the computer settled down) is 29mph, currently reading 27mph over the last 4.5k.

Pete

both :thumbs:

:welcome: Nice looking car congratulations on the buy! :thumbs: Not sure about sweating in the supermarkets but you defo lose a few pounds walking to the shop as you always want to park it as far away as poss as not to get anyone park near you!...or is that just me?! :wacko:

the clutch i have already got used to and the thrust bearing......it goes away when i turn the music up :thumbs: .

im loving it guys, gunna be along time before i get bored of it. best be to! mods......yi they will come :p

i will get a couple of pics up 2mz m8, cheers

haha yi supermarkets im a bit skeptical about. agree about the looking back but you guys must of lost pounds in sweating alone, worrying about the chav parking next to yours. lol :lol:

You'll get good at finding the widest carparks you can. And always find and end spot if you can, gives you a bit more space. :thumbs: Doesn't mean you won't end up with some muppet parked beside you though, but you can only try. Go enjoy the car. :D

Thatlooks sweet. I think that leather is called "frost".

Certainly looks like frost. In the US, the frost mostly came out with the Pikes Peak White, with the odd exception.

must say when i 1st saw the car advertised i thought i won't let the white/frost leather put me off if the cars a minter, could always change/reupholster. seeing the interior up close for 1st time....wow, wouldnt have it any other way! sports car with the added luxury of white leather heated sports seats lol, why wouldnt i buy it haha!