A little advice

scottyd

Just fitted my scorpion exhaust today and loving it! the sound is just amazing, although not good for my MPG :p To anyone who is considering fitting it themselves i'd say go for it took me and a mate under an hour with some ramps and spanners (First time I had been under a car..) . Anyway just wondering if anyone else has had the same problem as me. The exhaust seems to fit ok apart from the back box is resting on a rusty metal plate next to the wheel on the near side which is making it stick out about 10-15mm more than the otherside. Question is should i just remove it or is it important? looks like it might be a guard of some sort.

Cheers

Scott

IMG_0769.jpg

IMG_0775.jpg

sorry i cant help with the bracket issue,but if your really love the sound of the exhaust you should try it with a jwt pop charger air filter as well.. :D:thumbs:

You should try with plenum spacer, nismo r-tune intake and decats... it really does come to life, its very loud now though but still sounds tuned ;)

Just remove the bracket.....I had the bracket removed when I had my scorpion fitted.

Mine was a little out in terms of alignment as well, either get the hangers moved so it fits flush.........or just dont point it out. no one will notice :thumbs:

Just remove the bracket.....I had the bracket removed when I had my scorpion fitted.

Mine was a little out in terms of alignment as well, either get the hangers moved so it fits flush.........or just dont point it out. no one will notice :thumbs:

I am pretty sure that bracket was taken off mine too when I had my Buddy Club fitted, do you remember from your time under my car Jim? :shrug: