Auto levellers

cesc

Evening chaps B)

Got a strange question here, but do the auto levellers on the UK Zed's headlamps move visibly on startup? Meaning do they look a bit like the video below? Or are they the older style versions which only move the beam slightly?

I've seen a local Zed which I like the look of, but the headlights seem static when you start them, and in every car I've had with xenons they do the whole dramatic sweep like in the video.

Anyone shed some light ( :yawn: ) on this?

I can lend you an old "garage/Rave" tape if your feeling like you need to use the tape deck...... or just do the ipod hack B)

The CD Changer in my Mazda broke (no surprise it was a Bose :lol: ) and I had to buy tapes at boot fairs... I built up a great collection... best find was the 1st Stone Roses album for 20p :band:

You sure it wasn't an 8 Track? :lol:

I can lend you an old "garage/Rave" tape if your feeling like you need to use the tape deck...... or just do the ipod hack B)

The CD Changer in my Mazda broke (no surprise it was a Bose :lol: ) and I had to buy tapes at boot fairs... I built up a great collection... best find was the 1st Stone Roses album for 20p :band:

Sorry Graham, I'm no that old :wheelchair: I could not tell you what an 8 track is if it was staring me in the face :shrug:

Sorry Graham, I'm no that old :wheelchair: I could not tell you what an 8 track is if it was staring me in the face :shrug:

Graham has just upgraded his I.C.E.

Gramophone3.jpg

Mate I love that wood effect :lol:

Graham has just upgraded his I.C.E.

Gramophone3.jpg