313GT Gunmetal

vern

I part exchanged my 58 plate 350z a few months back with Evans Halshaw in Middlesborough and I've been looking at their site on and off and it looks like it's only just sold.

They had it advertised for just over 16k and it had 14000 miles on the clock and I was wondering if anyone on the forum had bought it?

The economy, tax, and the cost of fuel is ruining our enjoyment!! That's why they aren't selling....

I say we set fire to the government!!

It was only Monday I put £45 in after the warning light was lit... this gave me half a tank. I am now looking at quarter of a tank and I drive 18 miles a day. Okay my current mpg is around 18, so that takes into account the slightly lower than normal fuel consumption - it seems to have cost me £22.50 for 2 journeys to work!!

We need to do something about these fuel prices once and for all. Fuel Tax is a JOKE!! :rant::angry:

Not just the ex government that has got us in this mess,but the wa***rs I mean bankers who have decided it's ok to start paying millions in bonuses for the wonderful work they have done after we bailed them out tossers. :rant:

I genuinely don't understand this. We own a large percentage of the banks. It's in the public interest that they return to profitability as quickly as possible. That way we can get our money back and with significant interest (the shares were bought at way below market value). Seriously, if the banks decide that the UK is not a friendly place to do business they will go somewhere else and we will be a million times worse off, because they do pay a lot of money in taxes. We can't afford to not get that tax revenue and we certainly don't want the UK to get a reputation as a bad place to do business!