JAPFEST 2011 Details & aftermath

martinmac

Mart: where is the meeting place and time? :blush:

Chippenham Premier Inn I think :thumbs:

I just hope I remember the right way in this year so I don't have to drive past all the chavs & then through the golf club :blush:

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martin,

Can you confirm you received payment? I had a PM from you that just read blank, and the first post doesn't show my payment..

Yay... Or Nay?

Yes mate, all received. :thumbs:

Awesome. Hope we get teh goodies soon, so I can put it on my cork board at work and look lustfully at them in anticipation of another awesome Japfest :yahoo:

The organisers have give us a prime location again. For those that were there last year its the position that the special stand was.

Track time briefing - 10:00

Zclub track session - 11:24

japfest2011.jpg

Peter 10 has kindly agreed to hand out the passes and tickets. He is doing this as a big favour to me so please make sure you are on time and make his task as easy as possible.

There are obviously a lot of performance cars in the area that day so the police will be keeping a close eye on you. There WILL be several cameras in the area and last year many were caught by one hidden in a hedge.

Please meet at the Chippenham Premier Travel Inn at 0700.

http://www.premierinn.com/en/hotel/CHIC ... CMP=KNC_Gb

For those who have booked track time please read this. The track session is just for zeds but dont get dragged in, there are some very powerful cars included.

http://www.japfest.co.uk/2010/12/14/track-time-rules/

Have a great time you lucky sods. :lol:

As Martin has said, I will be dishing out the tickets on the day to everyone. I will get an up to date list of everyone from Martin as close to the show as possible. I haven't got the tickets through the post yet, but once I do, I will repost here so everyone knows their tickets are safe. Like Martin has already asked, try and be at the Premier Inn as close to 0700 as possible, many of us have a good two hour or longer drive so I can appreciate some may be later, however the more we get in one spot, the easier it is for the bulk of us to get sorted out and inside as I can imagine it may be quite busy.

Also, for everyone's info, I can't post my personal mobile number on a public forum (work rules), however, if you think/know you won't be at the Premier Inn for 0700, please PM me and I can send you my mobile number through that. I can print out the PM or make a list so I know who will be late and need to be met at the main gate B).

Also, just a reminder that all the major road networks for miles around will most likely have mobile Gatso cameras and Traffic Police out in force.