Stolen Supra, Keep an eye out!

Sam Mcgoo

I hope you don't mind me posting this from the Supra club, but the more people on the lookout the better.

Very distinctive Supra.

If anyone thinks they've seen it or hears anything about it, please PM me and I will pass on the info.

Thanks.

23042008148yp3.jpg

Original post;

"Carl S was car jacked on Thursday night (16th dec)

One of our members had his very distinctive black Veilside Supra stolen on Thursday night -16th December.

Carl's Supra details:

Reg: K66 PVP

Colour: Black

Kit: Full Veilside, including overfenders

Wheels: Veilside Deep Dish with 335s on the rear (Pirellis)

Greddy Exhaust

Twin Hybrids and twin Walbro pumps

Tom's Racing E.C.U.

Odo: Under 100,000 kms

His rear lights are blacked out too and he has one of those grill type surrounds around his rear numberplate.

The stealing of the Black Veilside:

Thursday 16th December 2010: Watford and Bounds Green Road in London N11: 9-9.30pm

The buyer phoned up and met Carl near his home in Watford. So far, so good.

The buyer asked about whether the car had a Tracker fitted (Carl thought this was a bit bit fishy, but let it go; even though in principle it's a fair question, but in hindsight perhaps it shouldn't be one of the first questions a stranger asks you.)

The guy persuaded Carl to head toward London down the M1.

When they got to Bounds Green Road, London N11, I believe the guy changed places with him and then just hooned off down the road.

Carl phones the Police who arrive, take details and give him a lift back to Watford.

Carl phones me.

I tell you.

To conclude:

Some of you may have seen his car round Watford way, or perhaps met him etc at Reading and several times at Lui's Ace Cafe meets.

So everyone, please keep your eyes open, it's very distinctive. I've said it before but it looks like a stealthy Klingon War Vessel.

Needless to say poor Carl is gutted...but even as the bloke drove off at high speed, he had time to think "... Damn! That looks and sounds f*cking amazing!" ...And then it dawned on him...

Obviously it may get found, burnt out, trashed, or it may get broken down into sellable pieces, still, please do let me know via PM if you see or hear of anything.

All info will be passed on to Carl to give to the police, who have been very helpful , he tells me.

I really want to keep this thread open, and I'd prefer to keep it a helpful one rather than a judgemental or negative one. The deed is done, but maybe you can help?

It's not right or proper that someone steals your car. He just wants it back.

Thanks everybody

Lbm"

The owner of the industrial estate, where I work, had his Range Rover stolen a few days before Xmas. He is 82 and was being helped by his assitant after delivering a bottle to one of the companies. 2 young scrotes jumped in it & drove off. This is the 2nd time this year he has had his motor lifted. At times like this I think the Muslims have it right, chop off a hand.

Really hope the guy gets his gorgeous Supra back, but got to agree, it's probably being broken for parts.

Doubt we'll see that again, definitely targeted for a reason. It's too distinctive to drive around in so I'm thinking it'll be broken or stored as a getaway vehicle. It might be an idea for us to check out EBay to see if some of the parts turn up for sale. I presume it was insured??

Pete

just a warning guys as every little scott has his eyes on your car on the drive, if you have a UPVC street door when you lock the door at night lift the handle and LOCK IT WITH THE KEYS!

+1 One of my nighbours had their SLK and other belongings stolen 3 days before Christmas they just popped the door with a crow bar while they slept upstairs and no one heard a thing.