Pics of my GM on boxing day

Willy P

I decided to wash my car yesterday (in the freezing weather) and then went for a pub walk between The Lamb Inn in Lambs Green and The Plough in Rusper. Anyway, I thought I'd post a couple of pictures of my car whilst it's clean. Treacherous roads though...

P1010863.jpg

P1010862.jpg

P1010865.jpg

I hope you all had a merry christmas,

Will

I've been to The Plough a couple of times. I'm not too far away from you it would seem. :thumbs:

Yeah, I'm just down the road in Horsham, where abouts are you?

Love the first two pics for different reasons. B) Hope you've got some shoe shoes on the beasty.

Still rolling on nasty nankangs seeing as they still have tread. I have the money put aside for a set of Falkens but I don't want to get rid of relatively new tyres, regardless of how slippery they are. I'm used to them now anyway. The way I see it, when I get new ones it will be such a shock how much more grip there is it'll feel like a totally new car again :)

Brave man!! Only got above -2 here yesterday so no chance of cleaning anything. Zed is tucked up though!! :teeth:

Pics look great, nice to see a gleaming car in these conditions :thumbs:

Cheers mate, yeah it was around -1 when I cleaned it, I had to smash up and shovel the ice I had created just after. Good way of warming up after freezing your knackers off though. :lol:

I washed mine the other day in -4 temps. It took twice as long to clean because the car was so cold and the air around it froze the water to the car. Managed in the end and she looks great. Going to finish her off today with a polish with my DA and get her ready for Jan weather lol. I may even take her out for a photo shoot if I can find a suitable location without her getting too dirty :lol:

I'm in Crawley :blush:

Have yet to pick up my Zed, but hopefully will be in the next week or two. Gunmetal too :thumbs:

you've been on here ove a year and still waiting to pick up your zed?

Also, why you blushing about being in Crawley?

When I first registered on here I was looking at getting either the 350Z or RX-8. I chose the RX8 because I'm impatient :thumbdown:

Needless to say, I have put it up for sale and have put a deposit on a Gunmetal 350z but I can't pick it up until the bloody Mazda is gone :angry:

I have friends in Horsham and they have a few choice words to describe my beloved town!

Hope you've got some show shoes on the beasty.

Still rolling on nasty nankangs seeing as they still have tread. I have the money put aside for a set of Falkens but I don't want to get rid of relatively new tyres, regardless of how slippery they are. I'm used to them now anyway. The way I see it, when I get new ones it will be such a shock how much more grip there is it'll feel like a totally new car again :)

You are brave staying with the Nankangs, especially in the current slightly white conditions. Get better shoes on, and flick the others on fleaby or something.

I have friends in Horsham and they have a few choice words to describe my beloved town!

Haha, I thought that might be your response, we are a bit snobby round here. We always take the pi55 out of our Crawley mates as well but it's all in jest. :teeth:

There are quite a few rotary converts on here, what was the final straw for you? Wanted the low end power?

You are brave staying with the Nankangs, especially in the current slightly white conditions. Get better shoes on, and flick the others on fleaby or something.

Yeah perhaps I will part with some cash but I'm a little skint at the moment. I have had some scary moments on those tyres :scare:

They seem like they have all the grip in the world and then they just throw you off. I've learnt that, at least in these conditions, it's a point -and-squirt machine. No sense in trying to put any power down whilst stearing, especially with these tyres as all hell will break loose.

Haha, I thought that might be your response, we are a bit snobby round here. We always take the pi55 out of our Crawley mates as well but it's all in jest. :teeth:

There are quite a few rotary converts on here, what was the final straw for you? Wanted the low end power?

Damn Horsham snobs with their detached houses and double garages! :rant:

The RX-8 is a great car, but I've grown tired of its power delivery, constant 13mpg and generall quirkiness. I'm also wary of the fact that the engine can go boom at any time. It's just too much of a headache really. I really cannot wait until I get in a car with a proper engine again :clap: