Whats the best oil

bakseedaa

There's no point changing the oil if you don't change the filter so do both, the dealer will charge you more than your garage so just for an oil change I would use the garage and give him your own oil that you want in it.

As for oils I would use a fully synthetic oil I'm sure someone on here will recommend a brand. :)

Royal purple 5w 30 is my oil of choice, but i'd use fuches titan pro s as well if royal wasn't available.

Ive heard that royal purple can go all goey and ball like because of the colouring they use. That was diff oil though :shrug:

never heard that :shrug: but then i wouldn't put diff oil in the engine :lol:;) (don't worry i know what you really meant)

to be honest i never heard a bad word said about royal purple. but then i haven't looked that hard i suppose. :shrug:

Royal purple 5w 30 is my oil of choice, but i'd use fuches titan pro s as well if royal wasn't available.

Ive heard that royal purple can go all goey and ball like because of the colouring they use. That was diff oil though :shrug:

never heard that :shrug: but then i wouldn't put diff oil in the engine :lol:;) (don't worry i know what you really meant)

to be honest i never heard a bad word said about royal purple. but then i haven't looked that hard i suppose. :shrug:

Where do you order it from?

Where do you order it from?

Chilli Red

the first lot came from the Z store, but i don't think they still trade, and if the chillis have it then that would be one of my first port of call.

i do have a mate who ships it in from the states for me and it costs a lot less than it normally does, but then thats all down to who you know; not what you know ;):lol:

• 3 weeks later...