accident

richraf22

hi there people

I have a nissan 350z fairlady the japanese import which i have had a front end collission in, my question is how easy is it to come across the parts and also is my jap import car compatable with the ordinery type model???? and also as mine is a 53 plate which year cars would be compatable???

Plenty of places to get the parts from.

And most parts are identical, with many differences often just being cosmetic. All Zeds come from the same factory in the world so you should be fine using any replacement bits. Good luck getting her fixed. :)

hi there people

I have a nissan 350z fairlady the japanese import which i have had a front end collission in, my question is how easy is it to come across the parts and also is my jap import car compatable with the ordinery type model???? and also as mine is a 53 plate which year cars would be compatable???

Parts are not a problem mate :thumbs:

Plenty bumpers, bumper bars, crash cans, bonnets, wings all in stock.

Radiators, Aircon condensers, Radiator support panels, fans, fan motors, headlights and headlight panels are all in stock.

All front suspension parts on the shelf all good to go if required. :thumbs:

Just :pmzmanalex: if I can help you further. :thumbs: