Christmas gift for my Suzie!

Wasso

Well after many months of ownership and modifications in the power department it's time to look at the exterior. I've recently screwed my wheels up and front bumper so I thought it be best to give my Suzie some love (especially as she's 8 inches under the snow and feeling bruised)

Can anyone guess what it is?

0a324b84.jpg

;):lol:B) One of the nicest derriere for the Zed..excellent choice :thumbs:

Ever since following Clarkie for endless miles in Wales May this year I fell in love with the bumper. I can't wait to put it on her although still deciding on a front bumper and skirts. I may keep the lines by having Chargespeed skirts although the front bumper is a tough choice and I don't want a Nismo v1 or 2 as they are too popular. I wanted the V3 but at the mo I can't justify £1,400 befor painting. The shine front end is VERY tempting.

I've also chosen the wheels but again can't get them in the uk and cost just to deliver without tax they are $2,980!!! :scare:

I always thought the Do-Luck front would work with the Chargespeed sides and rear.

And I believe the Do-luck also have a nice price tag! Although I really like the ings+1 but it don't look great in Azure, White looks amazing!!

• 4 weeks later...