Driving up your rear end.

varley16

theres another topic in this forum, and somebody mentioned the amount of people still driving up your rear end......couldnt agree more, i would only usually moan at my women, but feel i should moan for all to see, anyway......

I was off to pick up the women last nite, in icy/snow conditions at 11:30 PM, and it was minus 6 degrees anyway, the main road through the village eventually goes into two lanes, but because the snow was so heavy yesterday, other road users had just followed the car in front so it was only possible to drive in the middle of the two lanes to avoid driving on snow.

So, the cars in front are going slow, and so am i, then this comes behind me, driving partially in the snow in the other lane, and half a cars length of me....if that, i thought who is this idiot, it was annoyed, if i had to slam on my brakes then he had little chance of controlling his car. when the lanes got wider, he was able to get passed, so i looked over to give him "the stare" an then realized it was a cop car driving like an idiot, wouldnt mind if they had blue lights and going to an incident, but no, just driving about, driving up peoples arses. couldnt believe it, i knew if it was me doing that to somebody then i would of got pulled no doubt about it.

:bang:

i should of, but was shocked at it actually being a copper.

I'm not shocked in the slightest.

I'm not surprised around your way after your previous post they sound arsey as hell.

I don't agree with him driving right up behind you though but round this part of the country the main roads are fine and some people still feel the need to drive at 15 mph it can become quite monotonous, certainly not in the conditions you describe which I sympathise with.

Some coppers can be bad drivers but we're all human I suppose :lol: