Outdoor car cover for 350z wanted

karl922

i'd be careful with a car cover, they are good, but make sure the car is clean before fitting it, as if it moves about in the wind, it could rub any dirt and grit on your car and possibly swirl the paint.

most likely areas are the roof and bonnet.

swings and round abouts.

worst case scenario is you have to go and by a DA polisher and tidy the car up in the spring/summer

i'd be careful with a car cover, they are good, but make sure the car is clean before fitting it, as if it moves about in the wind, it could rub any dirt and grit on your car and possibly swirl the paint.

most likely areas are the roof and bonnet.

swings and round abouts.

worst case scenario is you have to go and by a DA polisher and tidy the car up in the spring/summer

I wouldn't get to paranoid about a car cover doing damage, if you haven't got a garage like me then I would rather cover it than not as you are just as likely to get a cat or bird walking all over you car, i have seen some horrible scratches from cats jumping on bonnets and I can't see a bit of wind blowing my car cover and making as much of a mess... If you have a garage great, if not get a cover :thumbs: