Engagement ring Insurance?

Jay

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am indeed as her sirname is mackenzie and they used to rule it back in the day plus its gorgeous at night time. After that we are off to The Torridon hotel for a romantic dinner etc :)

i loved the etc, im telling you mate, make her work for it :lol:

when the time comes for nicoles sparkler to get made, ill make sure she works hard for it haha!

:yuck: Do you really have such little repect for the girl you profess to love and have been with since you were children Neil? I'm quite saddened to see such an immature attitude :dry:

I hope she made you WORK for your lid :lol:

I am indeed as her sirname is mackenzie and they used to rule it back in the day plus its gorgeous at night time. After that we are off to The Torridon hotel for a romantic dinner etc :)

i loved the etc, im telling you mate, make her work for it :lol:

when the time comes for nicoles sparkler to get made, ill make sure she works hard for it haha!

:yuck: Do you really have such little repect for the girl you profess to love and have been with since you were children Neil? I'm quite saddened to see such an immature attitude :dry:

I hope she made you WORK for your lid :lol:

I do but women and there to look after the man, and the man is there to bring hole the bacon :lol:

It is a fact that god gave women small feet for a reason :teeth:

Oh neil.... viky is gonna boot ur backside when she see's you :lol::lol:

But I have to say..... i do like it when laura spoils me etc by doing the ironing cleaning and other stuff :blush::lol: But we work as a team as I do 90% of the cooking so it works well for us :thumbs:

Haha I'm hanging in there as long as I can(don't even pay digs) :lol:

I knew vik would bite. In all honesty I do mostly everything for Nicole as works long days at uni then work so I do my best to do as much as I can for her. The reason I haven't moved into my own place and rent it out is because when she qualifies we're off out of Scotland for good.

I try hard to please Nicole as I'm clearly punching well above my weight and she's awesome so I do everything I can to keep her happy.

No need to bite vik :p I was only josking

Garry said vik bites all the time :blush::blush: 1 WAY TICKET TO AUSTRALIA PLEASE :lol: Only playing vik :)

Where you wanting to move to neil?

Looking at London near my bro and a mate from school or abroad. Originally looked at Dubai but the lifestyles not what I want. So been looking at moving to the states as a second option, originally looked at the city lifestyle but fancy Boston.

I have land in prince Edward island Canada so may develop that with the bro for a summer home. If I move abroad I can still work for my company as we have massive contracts in the states but would love to have my own company. I want settled for when I'm 30ish. So plenty of time to sort it out. There's no jobs in Scotland for Nicole so that's how we have no option but to move.

Wots Nicole studying mate? I don't think I could ever emigrate nowhere else would feel like home. Lots of nice hols to as many places as poss but always back home to sunny crime ridden Glasgow lol

I can however understand Jay wanting to go down under- oz is amazing

Wots Nicole studying mate? I don't think I could ever emigrate nowhere else would feel like home. Lots of nice hols to as many places as poss but always back home to sunny crime ridden Glasgow lol

I can however understand Jay wanting to go down under- oz is amazing

She will qualify with BEd hons in primary teaching. Money in Dubai is wild for my job and hers but just not the best lifestyle. Need to find somewhere that will have a decent lifestyle and give us decent dough.