alright everyone

alright boys n girls. just thought id say hi from newcastle... looking at getting a 350z sometime soon. i currently drive a vxl vx220 turbo which is fantastic in everyway but unfortunately job change meaning more miles and the 25 quid tank just isnt working out. i came close to buying the 350z when i bought my vx. just the outright pace of the vx won. been snooping around the site for a while and hopefully meet up with sum north east z owners someday...

neways take care

-ho

:thumbs: Welcome!

Shouldn't you be welsh..... ;)

Don't have to be welsh to be weird :blush:

....but it helps. :p

Most weird people are from merseyside :thumbs::p

Say that to my face tomorrow, brummie-boy!!! :boxing::p

You ain't big enough, you scally mincer :)

Good job I didn't see that before I got to Chester or you'd have been dead meat, short-arse! ;):p

:thumbs: Welcome!

Shouldn't you be welsh..... ;)

Don't have to be welsh to be weird :blush:

....but it helps. :p

Most weird people are from merseyside :thumbs::p

Say that to my face tomorrow, brummie-boy!!! :boxing::p

You ain't big enough, you scally mincer :)

Good job I didn't see that before I got to Chester or you'd have been dead meat, short-arse! ;):p

:bleh:

cheers. im neither welsh or weird.. just my e-mail adress ive had for years on end so ive stuck with it. :teeth: bit orginal. thanks again for the nice welcome and hopefully ill have 1 for around crimbo time... what is the current delivery time... was reading that it could take up to 8 weeks.... kinda could put me off a bit...being only young im impatient :teeth:

-ho

• 2 weeks later...

Hello mate, how's tricks?

I'm a northern boy myself, just outside of Middlesbrough (good football team), but I'm working out of Birmingham at the moment.

I traded in my Megane 225 in for one of these and it was seriously worth spending the cash. Lots of fun....