Webber raced with broken shoulder

rich5259

He is a P**ck,he had a great chance of being F1 champ (prob only chance) but he plays about on a bike twice!!

so he's not allowed a life out side the races :lol:

Tend to agree that he was a knob! This was, realistically, his last chance to win a F1 championship, supported him all season then, if this is right, he lets everyone down :thumbdown:

He is a P**ck,he had a great chance of being F1 champ (prob only chance) but he plays about on a bike twice!!

so he's not allowed a life out side the races :lol:

If he wants to be 2nd he should do whatever he wants,cant imagine,shu,alon,hami lor vet playing about on a mountain bike.

lol,i like the way that this comes out while he is out in Oz,so cant be dragged into work and given a talking to.

It was really bad of him,as thats twice hes not told anyone about an injury. When he broke his leg,he also had a fractured wrist,but failed to mention that!

They all do a lot of other things during the season, look at Seb Leob from WRC - had an accident outside of WRC and missed half of last season but was so far ahead he won anyway...

Point is they have to have a life, hobbies and things to take their minds off of work from time to time otherwise I'm sure they would overload! You can't expect them to do nothing but train carefully and watch TV all year..

I think he's a legend for keeping it on wraps, not making a big deal about it and still driving like a pro... I do hope he does well or wins next year, he deserves it... (even thought I am a Mclaren fan) hahaha B)