Red Bull End of season party

Daryl

Well,after a fantastic season,we had our works end of season party saturday night,and i must say that last year was fantastic,however this year was way beyond epic!

Was hosted at One Mayfair http://www.onemayfair.com/ in London,and when we showed up they had put some of the show cars out on the street,and had decorated the interior with all 1's and they even put every employee's name up around the pillars,not to mention the RB6 hanging above the stage with driver images projected onto the stain glass windows,a top DJ and huge sound system. Free bar and snacks too......

Il let the pictures do the talking.

well... that will certainly beat my works xmas party :lol: not that im going to ours haha.

Must be amazing to work for them or any f1 team tbf, what is it you do if you dont mind me asking?

Its all very surreal to be honest,i mean its amazing to work for Red Bull,and their parties are something else,its just hard to come to terms that im apart of it.

Im a composite NDT'er (non destructive testing)

Sounds pretty interesting if its what i think it is :lol: *off to google to be sure*, maybe one day ill apply for a job at a company like that :lol:.

We use ultrasonics to test for defects/delamination on all class A (safety/reliability) parts. Suspension,gearbox,chassis etc. Im also into the metalic side of things,but my primary role is composites.

no mark webber ?

No,no Mark. He was in Oz watching the cricket.

They introduced him,with a huge intro,and then a fat bloke with Marks helmet came on stage,turned out it was James Cordon,he was really funny,and got us to shout out You Fat Ba$tard at him.