Leaving the fold

stu-350z

I have just traded my 350z in after 16 months and can honsestly say its been a great car, took a bit of getting use to having just got out a Lotus Elise but for the money it is a cracking motor.

I have been a member of this site for the same time and have found it to be a great place for information and chat, Iam not a great poster as you can see from my profile but do read a lot of the post and can honestly say it's an excellant site bravo to those that administrate it.

I have chucked a couple of items off my car onto ebay for anyone who may be interested Rear LED lights and pop Charger both only a couple of weeks old and sourced on here. Would of put them on here first but haven't had enough posts.

All the best thanks again for a great site.

Cheers

Stu

Sorry to hear your leaving, but i am sure that if you make just a few more posts you then can advertise your bits for sale on here. ;)

:edit: Checked your profile and on this occassion i am prepared to overlook your post count. So please put your items up for sale and i will approve them (Just comply with the for sale rules). :thumbs:

Next post is number 15 anyway! ;)

The 4S is pretty capable in the snow - not for hooning! It does get about though. The guy up the road from my Fiancees parents had a 4S and a Turbo for a while and the 4S used to pull up the hill (steep) without to much trauma in about 3 inches of snow. :thumbs: