new to the forum

Start by telling us a little about yourself, what kind of z you have and if you have any mods as of yet.

Then get some pics up or alternatively if you don't know how to do this ask and we will tell you. :thumbs:

Then we can take our relationship from there.

P.S. Welcome! :lol:

Ok trying to get round the site I am from Tyrone ni my z is standard

Hey Tyrone!

Ok first few pointers.

1.If you want to see the threads that people have most recently commented on you should click on 'View active topics' on the top left of the page. This allows you to jump in and out threads that have 'conversation' going on in them.

2. Just below the 'View active topics' link, you will see a 'Forum Index' link. This shows you an overview of all the categories available on the forum and is a good place to start a search if you are looking for something in particular. This in conjunction with the search button is a good way of finding things. If you are stuck, just ask ask as this is not the kind of forum where you are going to get your head bitten off for not finding something.

3. Bodykits are personal taste - have a look through the bodykits thread or inspirational zeds thread for ideas. YOu might even want to mix and match.

LINKS COMING

4. If you want to add a picture/photo that you have taken you may want to go to the photobucket website and open a free account. I can give you more details once you have did this?

5. Any specific car advice you need?

:thumbs:

....................... I can give you more details once you have did this? ...........................

:thumbs:

and other members on here can give you advice about grammar, spelling and correct use of the English language :p

I am marking my pupils' work as I try to assist fellow members Attack 2 - I do apologise. Let us not forget that I am a teacher and I will be your very own 'Grammar and Spelling Nazi' should you wish it. ;):lol:

............................ I am marking my pupils' work as I try to assist fellow members Attack 2 - I do apologise. Let us not forget that I am a teacher and I will be your very own 'Grammar and Spelling Nazi' should you wish it. ;):lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

please join in here

:surrender::surrender::surrender:

You should have a capital 'P' at the start of your sentence and a full stop at the end. :lol: