New Member - Norfolk - Jezza030

gents,

no probs - ask away...

to be fair the main roads/bus routes around our way are well sorted in the inclement weather, the other roads just get left and you could potentially be playing pick a tree, at the start of the cold spell bottled out and took wifey's flyin fusion into work (watton-norwich commute)...

Blakeney - very nice, life style of the rich and famous :lol: ... Watton would probably be classed as its poorer in-bred cousin...

• 3 weeks later...

what ho gents

photo's of my z all "de-beet lorried" best i could do with a pressure washer and a chamois - hopefully santa will bring alot of cleaning products!!

Ok - when i put the car away in the garage the brakes always bind the following morning...

Monday night after watching the "Expendables" (pretty poor film considering the cast) i even went out to the garage and rocked the car, after a couple of pings all seemed ok, come Thursday lunchtime went out again and they are bound up again...

Is there any way to avoid this phenomenon?? :shrug:

what ho gents

photo's of my z all "de-beet lorried" best i could do with a pressure washer and a chamois - hopefully santa will bring alot of cleaning products!!

Ok - when i put the car away in the garage the brakes always bind the following morning...

Monday night after watching the "Expendables" (pretty poor film considering the cast) i even went out to the garage and rocked the car, after a couple of pings all seemed ok, come Thursday lunchtime went out again and they are bound up again...

Is there any way to avoid this phenomenon?? :shrug:

I never leave the hand brake on overnight, just in gear.