ADVAN wheels?

Shawn

i had a set of these on my rx7 at one point, silver dish and red spokes. they were lovely and they look fantastic when moving too. they weren't as light as i thought they might be but certainly lighter than stock.

im very suprised, i was unsure what they would look like on a 350 when i started reading this, but seeing that blue one and white one has changed my mind. i think the gold centre would look great on a black car too

i had a set of these on my rx7 at one point, silver dish and red spokes. they were lovely and they look fantastic when moving too. they weren't as light as i thought they might be but certainly lighter than stock.

im very suprised, i was unsure what they would look like on a 350 when i started reading this, but seeing that blue one and white one has changed my mind. i think the gold centre would look great on a black car too

Well that's what I was going for. Gold rims, but not too sure if it'll look good after seeing those pics.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...