350Z Supercharged for sale

Steady Zeddy

Been contemplating this one for a while and now that the winters set in and the Zed has been tucked away in the garage for weeks and likely will be till next spring (apart from an occasional run) - the Murano is getting all the use and its starting to seem a bit silly to have a 20K toy that I am just using occasionally.

The plan is to sell on the Zed now and buy something similar in the spring so here goes-

03 350Z - 37K miles only (and a full history of services every 2-3K miles on average).

Engine and Drivetrain Spec

Vortech Supercharger (recently refurbed with two new belts and all new pulleys + intake) - spares also avail as part of sale price.

FMIC

Walbro Fuel Pump

Utec ECU with Map Selector (Gives the ability to run two maps)

APS Plenum

APS Strut bar

APS Oil Pan (much larger than standard)

RC550cc injectors

Iridium Plugs

Spill's grounding kit

Stainless Steel Coolant and Power steering pot

Stainless Steel Bolts

Nismo Oil and Radiator Cap

Samco Hoses

Carbon Battery and Brake Fluid Covers

Carbon Slam panel

Tein Bonnet Struts

Decat Invidia G200 Exhaust (Cats or hiflow cats also inc)

Power, max setting, 419bhp and 354ftlb and "low" setting 383.7bhp 337ftlb, mapped using a Turbo XS Utec

Kaaz LSD (2 way converted to 1.5 way) - offers fantastic traction and control.

Brembo 4 pot front brakes with brand new Performance friction floating calipers and DS2500 pads and 2 pot Brembos on rear with Endless pads.

JWT Clutch and Flywheel

Nismo Sway Bars and control arms

Tein Superstreet Suspension and EDFC (adjust damper settings inside car)

Interior

Saga guages, oil temp, pressure and boost

6.5" DVD

Nismo Titanium gear knob

Full Carbon Interior

Kit includes: stereo surround, upper and lower, vent trim, crown cover, corner pieces, door inserts

Usual GT spec, leather heated electric seats, cruise control, phone etc

Exterior

Shine Amuse Front Bumper with a CF intake and CF splitters

CF roof overlay, Mastergrade (Top Secret) rear CF diffuser.

Nismo Version 2 rear wing

Upgraded facelift rear lights (LED type)

Carbon pillars

Carbon wing mirrors

Rolled arches to accomodate aggressive offset Rota Drifts and 275r/245f Toyo R888 tyres.

Theres a lot of spec I am certain I have missed out on - this Zed must be viewed to be appreciated. Front cover car on Japanese Performance and MIJ magazines.

Recent 3K service of engine and supercharger - all fluids - brakes etc. A list of receipts (over 10K Euro in past year alone) that would give my Bank Manager a heart attack.

EDIT - NEW PRICE 09/02/11

15,500GBP inc shipping anywhere in the UK or Ireland

If a buyer would like a supercharged Zed but doesn't want certain mods then

- 500GBP without Kaaz LSD (OE Viscous instead)

- 300GBP without CF interior

- 300GBP without CF rear diffuser

- 180GBP without rear updated LED lights

etc etc etc

My other option is to strip the Zed (bring back to standardish spec) and sell the aftermarket parts - probably makes the most financial sense but I just don't have the heart to do it - its what I feel the 350Z would have been like if Nissan weren't concerned about budget and just set out to design the ultimate performance coupe.

Aug2010backup131.jpg

Aug2010backup128.jpg

Aug2010backup126.jpg

Aug2010backup123.jpg

Aug2010backup193.jpg

Aug2010backup141.jpg

350zinterior2.jpg

350zinterior3.jpg[/

• 2 months later...

Just bumping this up there guys.

The Zeds been tucked up in the garage since November so no changes to spec.

Stuck it up on Pistonheads as well but only got offers of trades which aren'r realisitic for me as I'd have to pay the VRT on import - no such problem with importing from Ireland to UK though.

Any offers before I start to strip?

Just bumping this up there guys.

The Zeds been tucked up in the garage since November so no changes to spec.

Stuck it up on Pistonheads as well but only got offers of trades which aren'r realisitic for me as I'd have to pay the VRT on import - no such problem with importing from Ireland to UK though.

Any offers before I start to strip?

:wacko: strip... death of the Z...

(in the same breath first dibs on all the stuff) :teeth:

Probably a long shot but would you consider a swap for a 52 plate import 350Z in same colour with 37k miles, K1 zorst, 20" £3k monoblock rims, JWT popcharger +£2k?

If not let me know if you strip it, loving the idea of a supercharger :drive1

Probably a long shot but would you consider a swap for a 52 plate import 350Z in same colour with 37k miles, K1 zorst, 20" £3k monoblock rims, JWT popcharger +£2k?

No thanks on the trade + 2K - it'd actually cost me money once import tax and expenses were taken into account and I'd expect to get at least 3.5K for the SC unit and ancillaries if stripped nevermind the rest of the mods like the Kaaz LSD, CF interior, CF rear diffuser and roof etc

I may start a thread shortly to see if theres any interest in the bits on the Zed - no point stripping to find theres no takers for the parts.

I was about to say 16.5k for an 03 350 even with supercharger is expensive, then I saw the pics...stunning car! Hope you get the money. I don't think we have many irish members which could be an issue for breaking - will cost loads in postage.

No thanks on the trade + 2K - it'd actually cost me money once import tax and expenses were taken into account and I'd expect to get at least 3.5K for the SC unit and ancillaries if stripped nevermind the rest of the mods like the Kaaz LSD, CF interior, CF rear diffuser and roof etc

I may start a thread shortly to see if theres any interest in the bits on the Zed - no point stripping to find theres no takers for the parts.

pm me first I might want some bits :p If you need a standard diff let us know (VLSD)

Hi mate,

If you do end up parting it in the near future I could be interested in the injectors, pump and gauges.

If you don't mind me asking, How is your fuel system set up? Is it just the walbro and 550cc injectors or do you still use the Vortech FMU and/or in-line pump?

Also, in your experience, do you think the nostril made any difference to you intake temps?

Pm'd :)

Em! - didn't get any PM mate.

To avoid all this stripping lark -I'm going to drop the price to 15,500GBP - Zed can be delivered (i.e. driven by me) to anywhere in the UK. If anyone wants this Zed cheaper than this then I can start taking off bits - for instance it'd be around 800 GBP cheaper again but without the KAAZ LSD (Viscous LSD in its place) or the CF interior. These type of mods would sell easy enough on the forum I'd imagine.

• 3 weeks later...

BUMP - price reduced to 14,950GBP

Thats a lot of performance for the money - where else would you get a 419bhp / 354lbft torque ZED with upgraded suspension/clutch/brake/LSD mods that can be driven everyday for this type of money?

Need to move this soonish as my missus is going back to work and needs to take my present DD (Murano) so I will take a trade of either a hot hatch (need the rear seats for baby seats) or else a cheaper trackday toy that I can leave in the garage - elise etc (I'd then buy another DD with the change).

Now up on pistonheads - http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2555596.htm

BUMP - price reduced to 14,950GBP

Thats a lot of performance for the money - where else would you get a 419bhp / 354lbft torque ZED with upgraded suspension/clutch/brake/LSD mods that can be driven everyday for this type of money?

Need to move this soonish as my missus is going back to work and needs to take my present DD (Murano) so I will take a trade of either a hot hatch (need the rear seats for baby seats) or else a cheaper trackday toy that I can leave in the garage - elise etc (I'd then buy another DD with the change).

Now up on pistonheads - http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2555596.htm

glws mate , trying to get a mate in work to buy it ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Great looking car mate - all the best with the sale.......

Thanks mate - I am really going to miss this Zed and its doubtfull I'll ever own a quicker or better sorted car again but need must.

On another note this Zed was originally UK registered so there should be no issues with just simply putting back on its UK plates.

UK Reg Cert and last MOT test cert -

Feb11backup015.jpg

Feb11backup014.jpg

Sample of some of the receipts (theres a huge amount more) -

Feb11backup001.jpg

Feb11backup004.jpg

Feb11backup003.jpg

Feb11backup006.jpg

Feb11backup008.jpg

Some of the many dyno printouts in various states of tune -

Feb11backup002.jpg

Japanese Performance Cover Car -

Feb11backup012.jpg

Feb11backup009.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a couple of guys now mess me around trying to buy this Zed so to speed up the sale I am now open to offers before I strip and the stripping starts tomorrow.

Kaaz diff, Mastergrade CF diffuser, Interior CF kit (15 pieces) and some other small cosmetic bits will be coming off the car if anyone has any interest?

I'll start my parts for sale thread tonight.

........Kaaz diff, Mastergrade CF diffuser, Interior CF kit (15 pieces) and some other small cosmetic bits will be coming off the car if anyone has any interest?....

Following my parts for sale threads -

Supercharged Zed now reduced to 13,950 though without the rear diffuser, interior CF kit and CF fluid covers.

Still has everything else on including the supercharger and ancillaries as well as my favorite mod - the Kaaz diff.

I reserve the right to continue to strip the Zed until sold however the remaining mods on this Zed are still worth more than the asking price of the car so it does represent fantastic value for what you are getting.