Help locating 370z parts.

dustcap

Help 370z panels,headlight wanted.I have sold my 350 and have purchased a damaged 09 370 GT.I know I will probably have to buy all parts from main dealers but its worth a shot by asking on here. :teeth: I am after offside headlight,wing,door skin and possibly rear quarter also front bumper and radiator.Now I know its very doubtful that anybody has these items just hanging around but you may know who would be best supplier price wise etc. :thumbs:

Any help locating any parts would be appreciated,I will be posting some before and after pictures and keep you informed how its coming along.

:welcome:

370z parts are likely few and far between. Breaker yards are likely your best bet, but given the lack of these cars on the road, I doubt there are many around in yards. You can try PMing ZMANALEX and R35LEE, they both have good contacts to getting spare parts.

Hope you got the car really cheap as it will likely cost a fortune to fix :surrender:

Hi,

I can supply all the 370 parts that you require. :thumbs:

Just drop me a pm if I can help you further. :)

Alex.

:clap: Nice to know :thumbs:

You have always known that Colin :lol::lol::lol:

Did you take advantage of "Black Friday"? :thumbs:;):lol: or did you sit on your hands. :lol::lol::lol:

Well with a big help from you guys on this forum I have managed to buy driver and passenger airbags,air box,seat belts,bumper,power steering resivoir and radiator. :yahoo: Also had some competitive prices for a lot of the remaining parts I need,things are looking up.If anybody knows the where I can buy an offside headlight without breaking the bank please PM me :thumbs: Special thanks to Bob at RJN Motorsport and to the all the people on here what have been so helpful. :clap: