Need a respray on Rays - Colours?

mike89

I have a black GT coupe and i bought the car with the wheels needing some work done. Hit a pot hole last night so when i get that repaired I will just get them all done. Anybody sprayed there rays on a black zed any other colours than silver? Not sure what will look best!

I have a black GT coupe and i bought the car with the wheels needing some work done. Hit a pot hole last night so when i get that repaired I will just get them all done. Anybody sprayed there rays on a black zed any other colours than silver? Not sure what will look best!

They will require powder coated Mike and not sprayed :thumbs:

Depending on what look you are after, then black is a favourite as is anthracite on a black car. :thumbs:

Really down to personal choice, :)

Yeah they are the two colours I have been thinking, anthracite over black I think. I dunno if I am brave enough but Kawasaki green I think would look good but never seen a zed with that done to look at + I have the orange leather so would look silly lol

not just any orange, if your a kawa green man, i can see you appreciating the bright orange, like the repsol bikes :D

orange on black is quite evil lookin

Im a Celtic season ticket holder so I dont think its a great idea to turn up to parkhead with orange wheels! Car will be smashed in lol :lol: It would look brill tho!