new clutch and flywheel but the problem persists.

big.h

hi all,

just had my 350gt roadster a week, im having alot of trouble getting used to the clutch and throttle sesitivity it seems really jerky at low speeds is this a common problem? its an 07 with 27k on the clock. i keep getting knocking and banging also when i get the balence a bit wrong.

any help would be great,

many thanks

harry.

Do you wear really big shoes????? :lol::lol:

Welcome along to the club.

It's not something I've found myself but if you wear a thin soled trainer if might help for get a 'feel' for it. A lot depends what you have come from car wise too.

what would you say it is?

knackered air flow meters?

the clutch is out when it happens, its like the acceleraor is to sensitive.

either on or off no in between.

does it have a throttle controller fitted?

i dont get any judder in second etc but it took some time getting used to the clutch

its still under warrenty so i'l take it back to the garage and let them have a look at it i think.

i couldnt think of the right word last night, it kangaroo's forward like you would as a learner rather than judder.

just like when you could have a dodgy maf but its fine when your up the revs a bit.. :headhurt:

worth checking what clutch the car have. I have an ACT clutch and prostreet fly wheel and had a little judder in 1st and 2nd. the issue was getting my clutching right and 1500 mile later its was gone.

a knackered gearbox mount could also give a bit of judder.

this is just to complete the list really as sensors issues could be possible too

might be worth finding a local 350z owner to test drive your car and compare. getting your revs right also makes a difference

:welcome: to the club by the way and stick some pics of the car after you wash it and wax it :thumbs:

well the cars going back to the garage in the morning to be checked out as the problem is getting worse, im now convinced its a clutch and flywheel problem as you can hear it rattling outside the car and when you release the clutch.

it also gets worse when the cluch has been used and it hot. not really what i wanted after a week of ownership :angry:

any other ideas what could be wrong? theres just no balence or feel with the cluch. :thumbdown:

• 2 weeks later...

well the garage has had it 2 weeks and installed a new clutch and flywheel which has made the issue better but not totally cured the problem, thy've got a mechanic from nissan's head office coming to look at it now.

anyone got any other idea's what else it could be?