LED Bumper Reflectors chav or not???

wide

Im loving the reflectors gents!!

I thinking of getting myself a pair as my first mod can u recommend a good place to get them and how easy are they to fit??

Are you a pre or post 06? Post 06 like mine and doogyrev are quite a challenge to produce. Dont know if you can actually buy them premade either. Post 06 . Do a search for marsman threads, it will explain all. If you have a Post 06 and want them converted it can be done for a fee. :lol:

We had these on our project car (pre 06) - the same kind as you have bounty78.

We loved them, and they certainly drew attention.

I wired them into the car on their own circuit to a switch on the centre consol so they could be put on as and when instead of automatically with the lights. Kinda figured that would be a good idea on account of them being blue lights on the front of the car and the police sometimes getting jumpy about that.

Have to agree they look best when fitted to cars with other modifications too. Ours had other blue lighting to match so the overall effect was in keeping.

That said though... go for it! Especially if you like the look! :)

Chris

Thanks Chris from JDM Performance :thumbs: I like them too..it's one of my favourite mods..money well spent IMO. I agree it's a marmite thing based on some of the opinions here but the same could be said about cars with bodykit or rear spoilers if you think of it. So each to their own..so those who thinks mine is fugly :boxing: ..stick to your orangey reflector..simple!. :p

Im loving the reflectors gents!!

I thinking of getting myself a pair as my first mod can u recommend a good place to get them and how easy are they to fit??

Are you a pre or post 06? Post 06 like mine and doogyrev are quite a challenge to produce. Dont know if you can actually buy them premade either. Post 06 . Do a search for marsman threads, it will explain all. If you have a Post 06 and want them converted it can be done for a fee. :lol:

Nothing comes for free (although Xmas is the season of giving and good will!!) when you say a fee how much are we talking?

I'm post 06 I didn't realise that you rigged them as indicators that's pretty cool!

Yes..but the thing is i never did like the orange reflector :yuck:

depends on the car, i kept the dark smoked ones on the silver as it kept the feature of the bumper as the clear ones on a blade just disappear in to nothing. but i would neve rhave the orange ones.

but on a darker car it would be clear reflectors all the way.