New member..not the best circumstances..PICS ADDED

Ahh right! Good to see that it's been well taken care of in the past by an owner that knows what they are doing! :) Looked really nice in those photos actually.

And it's good to get an explanation of the story behind the plate. In fact, when I was doing insurance quotes prior to buying the car, your FTO still comes up on quite a few websites when you put the plate in! :lol:

Got the car back from Alex today, between him phoning to get the go ahead to start work and him phoning to let me know it was ready was less than an hour! :clap: Got a standard JDM bumper fitted at the moment hopefully only as a stopgap before going Chargespeed

Absolutely fantastic service from Alex, clearly knows these cars like the back of his hand and it is obvious to see why he is held in such high regard on this forum. :thumbs:

I think it's pretty safe to say that I'll no doubt have dealings with him in the future.

Cheers,

Gordon.

Real good to meet you Gordon and I must say, that is one well cared for motor that you have there :thumbs:

Glad I was able to help with the repairs and that you had the minimum of down time.

Enjoy your vacation and I should have a chargespeed rear bumper waiting for you on your return :lol::lol::lol:

Alex. :)