"I let someone in the loo" & "the dead dog"

Husky

What a dufus...and what a weirdo! Sounds like they had a visit formt eh resident nut job to me.

Having said that I wonder how many people have been duped in to letting a stranger in to their house on a ruse. I know a chap who got their ID nicked after they pulled someone in a pub who stopped at their house.

In the mornign they were gone along with his passport, checkbook etc etc.... :headhurt: They got caught but not before racking up a fair bit of debt.

edited to include the dead dog thread too :lol:

my favourite quote from this one is

"Milliewilly: Can you get a great dane in the boot of a Ka? I guess the rigor mortis has passed then?

OP: i didnt really look. all i saw was the fur poking out the top of the boot and ironically a tesco bag for life over its head."

and another one :lol:

mrbrightside842: A bigger bag for life?

Actually, they do those big vacuum packed ones...

delain: I've got a couple of big JML ones in my loft with lots of old duvets in (the bags were a christmas present from my nan i think)

Certainly you could fit a dog into the biggest one. But then the OP described 'fur sticking up' which doesn't sound like a great dane as I thought they were short haired?

If it was an alsatian etc they could certainly vac pack it.