Throttle controller

gazhull8474

well I guess the throttle controller only sharpens up the throttle response and gives 100% throttle in the lower gears

Correct with the first bit, the second bit is untrue.

It only sharpens throttle response, it won't give 100% WOT.

The throttle controller is for making the accelerator super sensitive, it doesn't add power. It's not a substitute for an UpRev.

The Throttle Controller is a cheap thrill not the real deal :thumbs:

All it does is make the throttle as sensitive or dull as you want by turning it up or down, the upRev is a tune.

I have my D1 for now but when you have an upRev the throttle controller is apparently not required.... but I am tempted to try it once I do have a map :drive1

Stew would you say I would need to have one after the uprev and is there much difference after an uprev has been done

No you wont need one after the uprev,yes it makes a difference,your car will be quicker to 85,imo if you just have 1 performance mod this is the best 1. :thumbs:

Another good thing about the throttle controller is in wet/icy/snowy conditions you can set the controller to Eco7 and the car is a lot safer but it's like driving a 1.1 diesel :yawn:

100bhp or 500bhp,its not the car its the way you drive it in those conditions,if your unsafe in the wet your unsafe in the dry :)