rear diffuser

Greeny

yip they come with that sticky tape i think... they are no suppliers over here, so you would need to import it yourself

i know muddy has one but he didnt want to take it off when he was parting out his zed as it would probably break anyways

kev huntley has one as well as the carbon a pillers, bonnet, rear boot, carbon do luck spoiler :thumbs: his car is awsome :teeth:

BulletMagnet. cheers mate ill check it out! :thumbs:

Sarah. ok kool. could you pm me a price for them. and ill have a think, as ive been meaning to ring you to order 20mm spacers, and a y pipe.

Steady Zeddy your zed looks very nice mate i do love that rear splitter :teeth: i notice you have invidia exhuats on yours, do you have any vids of what they sound like, as i did look at these, as i know they sound amazing on the S2K which i considered getting b4 this

Cheers Folks :thumbs:

...... i notice you have invidia exhuats on yours, do you have any vids of what they sound like, as i did look at these.......:

Don't really have a good sound video of the Invidia on my Zed tbh. Its the G200 true dual system with Decats and while it sounds quite subdued (for my tastes) on my Zed its most probably because of the supercharger. I reckon if you don't like your exhausts too loud - just cultured sounding - then the G200 is for you.

Had an RSR exhaust on my last Zed and that was just too loud apart from 1/4 miles or trackdays when the Zed "sounded" like the fastest thing on earth.

Steady Zeddy, ok mate just hit youtube and the RSR sounds very nice. does it drone in the car on motorways

Jed thanks for that i can see me spending lots on there, wonder if i could be the first to have a 100%carbon 350z in the uk. lol

:band::lol:

Steady Zeddy, ok mate just hit youtube and the RSR sounds very nice. does it drone in the car on motorways .........

RSR comes with bungs in the rear pipes and it needs them - its just too loud under load though its not too bad on motorways if you're jut cruising.

Heres a sound clip of the RSR on my last Zed (first car in the clip) -

ok mate cheers it is nice, im dead fussy with exhausts so prob still wont of decided by next year lol, no real rush as i have the scorpian on at them mo and that makes a great noise, be better when my Y pipe gets here, but i prefer the look of diff exhausts.

have you ever seen the fivestar exhaust.check it out on youtube that thing sounds amazing :thumbs::thumbs:

hey all. any one know what rear diffuser is on his fine zed?

http://my350z.com/forum/media-share/368 ... eased.html

also how as he managed to get a carbon roof, it looks identical to his boot which is real, i thought yu have to use vinyl which you can tell aint real, its dull for one :D

my fav zed EVER!! :cloud9:

here's some pics of mine so you can see the one that sarah sells ;) Top trader :thumbs:

camerasep2010088.jpg

camerasep2010081.jpg

not pic whoreing at all :lol:

:lol::lol: Taddy

thanks for the pics. your car is beutiful mte fair play! new i should of got a black one..... i think.. :lol:

is that the k1 exhaust on yours?

Cheers

cheers mate, yeah it is a k1 but its only on there temp unitil i decide weather to repair my old one or buy something else. Prob worth mentioning actually that the k1 dosen't fit very well with this diffuser as the cans stick out the back too far n rattle like crazy!!! the centre pipe would need shortening to bring the cans in if i was to keep it ;)

oh does it ok well ill leaqve that alone then lol.. i really want a new exhaust but i dont know what. i do love the sound of the scorpion but i want the look of the k1 or similar :shrug:

haydnh, i dunno i like the swoopy bits think they make it :D lol

the scorpion exhaust as most will work fine with the TS style diffuser. The Buddy Club exhaust is a great buy, looks the part sounds the part and is from a well known company known for quality ;)

Totally agree so can I have that in writing as mine is going up for sale very soon, just got to polish it up and sort some pictures out