Evening all

Welcome to the forum, good luck wih the hunt for a new car.

I'm now based in guildford but my parents are still back in sunny Hereford, not far from worcs. Lovely part of the country. I know there are a few members from herefordshire / ledbury way and I've seen a few zeds around those parts. They had a 54 plate gunmetal in steels in Hereford if you were still looking but they wanted far too much for it. Been there for 4 months so maybe some bargaining power to be had.

I would definitely recommend going to one of the local meets. Us surrey boys travelled up to one of your local runs a few months ago for a run around Stratford. Was a great day and a very friendly bunch of people. Could even understand the accent too ;)

A warm welcome. Thanks guys.

I currently have a Honda Integra DC5... I would post the for sale link, but not sure if that's allowed?!

I have fallen in love with the 370z, and am looking for a Storm White one. Must have a proper read on here before parting with the cash, but hope there aren't any horror stories!

Great choice, the storm white looks fantastic. Check out some of the pictures of colins little beauty "guns", he's added a few carbon fibre touches and it really makes a difference to the looks. A subtle improvement that makes a huge difference.

First thing you will want though is a new exhaust, the stock 370 is just too quiet. Great car though you will love it.

:welcome: to the forum!

There are two or three of us local to Worcestershire Matt, GT4 Zed actually lives IN Worcester too I think.

Get yourself listed

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=37191&hilit=pinmaps+where+you+are

:thumbs:

Will have to have a look properly tomorrow. The map is playing up a bit through the phone. A good idea though and looks to be a few local. I work in Solihull too.

Great choice, the storm white looks fantastic. Check out some of the pictures of colins little beauty "guns", he's added a few carbon fibre touches and it really makes a difference to the looks. A subtle improvement that makes a huge difference.

First thing you will want though is a new exhaust, the stock 370 is just too quiet. Great car though you will love it.

I will have a look. Thanks.

Who's everyone insured with? Are there any companies that are Z friendly?

Thanks guys. I have been doing a little reading up on here today about the 370z, and nothing put me off so far. So if anyone knows anyone looking for an Integra DC5 let me know... I wana get my hands on the Z now :teeth:

A little worried about the lack of RWD experience. I class myself as a fairly good driver, but have only been used to FWD cars. I can throw the Teg in to a corner and not have to worry about it. I know it is a whole different ball game with a RWD car. Especially one with so much power through the rear wheels. Could be some interesting times ahead.