couple of problems

350zblack

any help apprechiated

firstly my cruise control doesnt seem to activate, the green 'cruise' light comes on but when setting it the 'set' light doesnt not come on?

secondly when pressing 'load' on my bose cd player, it allows me to select which number to load i.e 1 2 3 4 5 or 6, but once i select a number to load it just clicks and clicks not allowing me to enter a cd then eventually it was say 'please eject', sometime when i hit eject it still says 'please eject,' other times it will just click and click with nothing happening?

thanks in advance

Ok are you deffo setting the cruise properly?...not being funny with you its just it took me ages to work out how to set it (pulling the top switch down after activating cruise control).

I had a merc where it wouldnt activate and that was a brake sensor. :shrug:

Other than that i'll leave it to the tech heros on here!

see owners hand book:

http://www.courtesyparts.com/pdf/2003-Nissan-350Z.pdf

page 5.16 deals with the cruise control operation - make sure you follow the procedure stated and see if that works

4.17-4.18 deals with the CD operation. Not sure what is going on in your case but it almost makes me wonder if there 6 CDs already installed - have you tried ejecting only to see if that works? Otherwise it sounds as though a CD might be jammed inside....

see owners hand book:

http://www.courtesyparts.com/pdf/2003-Nissan-350Z.pdf

page 5.16 deals with the cruise control operation - make sure you follow the procedure stated and see if that works

4.17-4.18 deals with the CD operation. Not sure what is going on in your case but it almost makes me wonder if there 6 CDs already installed - have you tried ejecting only to see if that works? Otherwise it sounds as though a CD might be jammed inside....

thanks for that but i already have my owners manual.

yes i followed the cruise control operations each time ive tried it and still no joy, any ideas?

and as for the CD problem, yes i have tried to just eject instead of load but all i get is the 'clicking' noise as if its trying to do something but then just ends up going blank after around 30seconds, again any ideas?

Might be two unrelated issues so its worth noting that your cruise control will not engage when the temps are low and roads liable ice over :thumbs:

Usually there will be the sign "icy" on the rightnost dial on the center console tripod and if you press the CC buton the cruise lits comes one with the set light which flickers and they both go off.

Its just on more safety feature to stop you from loosing your guard in treacherous conditions :lol: Infact you should avoid using it even in the rain. Its suitable for normal driving conditions only.