Medal Of Honour: xbox 360

Sarnie

A mate of mine who is in his words "rubbish" at these games completed it 3 hours. I personally was hoping it would be good as I loved it on the ps2.

Black ops will either be VERY good or bad. although I saw an advert for the game on tv and thought it looked rubbish. Although I spend more time online so hopefully it will be wicked!

the single player part of any FPS (first person shooter) will always be short as the main chunk of the game will always be online play :)

i'm still playing call of duty: modern warfare online 3 years after it launched where as the single player part i finished it the day i got and haven't played it since.

Completed single player only took a few hours really dissapointed as it was getting really good, very impressed with the graphics, gameplay, physics and ai but it was WAYYY too short! Not dabbled with multiplayer yet but have started playing dead rising 2, such a good laugh.

R