Anyone interested in a Scottish meet?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's is the MY04ZED Derek??? B)

That was Andy, or (AndyCTR as he was on the old forum - yup, you guessed it, he previously had a Civic ;) ).

He sold up to buy a Impreza WR1 ( the light blue limited edition model ), earlier this year, so the second owner must be selling now.

Gus

Maybe Gus will know, all I know was it was somewhere in Scotland next to the water :D

The first picture was at a hotel at Otter Ferry on the shores of Loch Fyne, the second one is in the town of Rothesay on the Isle of Bute. :)

Gus

Rothesay, of course! Was there last year, I knew it looked familiar. Thanks for clearing it up. I love driving in Scotland, 2 years ago when I had my GTV we had a group tour through Glencoe, Kintail and ended up in Applecross taking in the infamous Bealach na Ba, superb, the Zed's would love such a tour!!

That was Andy, or (AndyCTR as he was on the old forum - yup, you guessed it, he previously had a Civic ;) ).

He sold up to buy a Impreza WR1 ( the light blue limited edition model ), earlier this year, so the second owner must be selling now.

Gus

Did he pay for the plate???

Here's one from last year - bit of colour :p

350Z+Meet+280805+003.jpg

Ah, I remember then. :DB)

I was in both the Stirling and the Rothesay one. :D

You're right it is the guy that bought Andy's car that is selling it now.

Andy has a Civic again now, the new shape one. B)

Also, Gordon did sell his Zed. :(

Hope you have a good one. :D

Gus

Did he pay for the plate???

Yep, paid for it thru DVLA - got the idea I believe from the old site, where the original site creator ( aka SqueakyZ ), bought MY03 ZED for his new Zed which was one of the original batch.

Did anyone get MY05 ZED or MY06 ZED ??

Gus

Andy has a Civic again now, the new shape one.

Hey, good to hear from you Donald - did you sell the the R33 to that bird that was interested at Knockhill ? What you driving now ? What's Gordon driving - thought he was a long term owner, to be honest.

Surprised to hear Andy has gone for the new Civic, given that there is no sporty version out yet :surrender:

Thought he's be waiting for the new CTR

Gus

Andy has a Civic again now, the new shape one.

Hey, good to hear from you Donald - did you sell the the R33 to that bird that was interested at Knockhill ? What you driving now ? What's Gordon driving - thought he was a long term owner, to be honest.

Surprised to hear Andy has gone for the new Civic, given that there is no sporty version out yet :surrender:

Thought he's be waiting for the new CTR

Gus

I didn't sell it to that girl she bought a cheeper one. :yuck:

I couldn't justify having that and the Evo and the bike so just the Evo and bike now and bought a sensible diesel for work with the Skyline money. It was an R32 BTW. :p:D

Was over at Spa and the Nurburgring earlier in the year with the Evo, running approx 360bhp. It was excellent fun even in the wet. I do miss the sideways action I used to get from the Zed though.

Andy is buying a house so went for the diesel civic which is a very nice car and quick to boot. :teeth:

Gordon has traded down for a bit but I'm sure he'll be back soon enough. B)

You done anything more to yours??