Clio 172 Rare yellow £3250

Roscoc

Clio 172 Sunflower Yellow:

only 31 in the uk.. could be less now as there are always some numpty's.

Looking for this price as the car is very clean & rare.. these are very sought after cars. Car has all history of servicings & reciepts & so on.

Cars millage: 89,000

Mot: Aug 2011

Tax: Nov 2010

Cars had a little service since owning the car.

Car's Spec:

182 rear lights

182 rear bumper

182 cup wheels

30mm Eibach springs.

Cammed & mapped

Airfilter

Aftermarket exhaust

Carbon fibre bonnet.

Bad Points:

Cars pretty whole, just now a common fault on the clios is the topmount rubber tends to go and makes a noise when turning.. have the parts to sort & is going to be dealt with no matter what.

Price: 3250

Terms & Conditions: Come and pick up as i have canceld the insurance just now. the missus is just about to go on Maternity leave so a house & two cars are a nono just now.

100_3137.jpg

100_3135.jpg

100_3133.jpg

100_3138.jpg

100_3141.jpg

100_3144.jpg

px welcomes!

Something wrong here, you need 50 posts to sell a zed but you can offer a clio with only 22, and particularly when it was supposedly only bought in September.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=41208&start=0

It is 50 posts to sell a zed and only 15 for another car. Agree that its strange to be selling a car when only bought in September :wacko:

Something wrong here, you need 50 posts to sell a zed but you can offer a clio with only 22, and particularly when it was supposedly only bought in September.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=41208&start=0

It is 50 posts to sell a zed and only 15 for another car. Agree that its strange to be selling a car when only bought in September :wacko:

I know that you can sell any other car with 15 posts but is this a sensible rule, are we not opening ourselves up as a used car site, I think it should be 50 posts for any car.

We cant vouch for the history of the car or know much about them so dont see why and what a 50 post count rule does in cases like this. Hence the reason why I approved the post.

At the moment there is very little amount of other cars being sold here and TBH i dont think its the best place to sell them anyway. For me I would use pistonheads

We cant vouch for the history of the car or know much about them so dont see why and what a 50 post count rule does in cases like this. Hence the reason why I approved the post.

At the moment there is very little amount of other cars being sold here and TBH i dont think its the best place to sell them anyway. For me I would use pistonheads

Please tell me then why we have a 50 post rule for Zeds, your statement that "We cant vouch for the history of the car or know much about them" applies to many zeds up for sale on here. I can't see the difference between selling a Zed or any other car.

Please tell me then why we have a 50 post rule for Zeds, your statement that "We cant vouch for the history of the car or know much about them" applies to many zeds up for sale on here. I can't see the difference between selling a Zed or any other car.

Your right on the vouch bit,you could see a members car a dozen times but still not know if it was a dog,like i said before the difference between seling a zed or other car is you wont join to sell the other motor but if there wernt a 50 post rule people would just join to sell there zed.

Hi Paul, Yes mate you have met me lol & i WAS on CA but no longer..

Just like to state i was in a dream world thinking i could afford the car when i got it... but i just moved in my house in september so house & buying baby stuff are taking over plus the clio drinks a tad more on petrol than the beatle.

Also for the note i dont recall me saying my baby was born only that i am going to be a father for those hard at reading.

my partner goes maternity leave december.

A zed would be lovely.. but lets be real.. if i cant manage a clio just now whats a zed going to be like lol.. id most likely be getting a deisl car or just saving the money away.

My car isnt a dog.. i invite anyone to come view my car, the car has nothing to hide its a very well kept car and polished every saturday (weather dependant) the engine runs sweet as a nut. if youd like proof i can make a video of the car idle'ing,driving,changing gear

im not a waster.. i hate people who sell busted cars.. you sell the car in the quality you would buy..

obviously I have trouble reading... must have misinterpreted that somehow?!

Well havent posted in a little bit.. since my last post i have become a father! and bought my own house at the mere age of 21.

GLWTS

Hi Paul, Yes mate you have met me lol & i WAS on CA but no longer..

Just like to state i was in a dream world thinking i could afford the car when i got it... but i just moved in my house in september so house & buying baby stuff are taking over plus the clio drinks a tad more on petrol than the beatle.

Also for the note i dont recall me saying my baby was born only that i am going to be a father for those hard at reading.

my partner goes maternity leave december.

A zed would be lovely.. but lets be real.. if i cant manage a clio just now whats a zed going to be like lol.. id most likely be getting a deisl car or just saving the money away.

My car isnt a dog.. i invite anyone to come view my car, the car has nothing to hide its a very well kept car and polished every saturday (weather dependant) the engine runs sweet as a nut. if youd like proof i can make a video of the car idle'ing,driving,changing gear

im not a waster.. i hate people who sell busted cars.. you sell the car in the quality you would buy..

The first line in your other thread says:

Well havent posted in a little bit.. since my last post i have become a father

That reads to me, that you have become a father, e.g your kid has been born etc.......

You must realise that it looks odd that almost exactly a month after announcing your purchase of this car, your now selling it on for the same reasons that you bought it :wacko:

Because this is a 350z & 370z owners club and not a Renault Clio club. We have understanding of the Z and know what to look for. Not the case with the clio. By imposing a 50 post rule for any other cars it gives them the same licence to sell without the knowledge or any real history

:boxing: I originaly did when i had the glanza... then i found out about the baby.

no harm in posting my car forsale on a site i browse on.

just because i cant have one doesnt mean i cant come on and look at others. :dummy:

i would love to have a zed but money just no says no.. so please if its not questions about the car id hope the spam can be kept to minimum. :thumbs:

Because this is a 350z & 370z owners club and not a Renault Clio club. We have understanding of the Z and know what to look for. Not the case with the clio. By imposing a 50 post rule for any other cars it gives them the same licence to sell without the knowledge or any real history

It may be my advancing years but don't really understand the logic of your last sentence "By imposing a 50 post rule for any other cars it gives them the same licence to sell without the knowledge or any real history" I agree we have an understanding of the Zed and know what to look for but is that relevant to whether its 15 posts or 50, IMO we don't want members who just join post a few hello's and welcomes to get 15 posts and then try to sell a non Zed.