hand car wash...best around in herts area

agentdarkshadow

Had mine done yesterday,they put 2 scratches in it,does not matter how good they are,there sponges are full of grit,they make there money on volume & dont have time for cleaning sponges,i knew this before i took it there,yes im stupid :bang: more work for tim at envy next month :yahoo:

TBH, i would rather let my zed get dirty than allow one of those monkeys touch it.

I did witness a few months ago, and Audi R8 in a Sainsburys car wash being scrubbed with a broom on the bonnet. :scare:

But i suppose if you can afford an R8 you can afford the respray :shrug:

IMO, DIY is the only way as and when you get time, cos getting a scratch will cause you more agro in the long run :thumbs:

I'd rather the car went unwashed than hand it to someone else (other than a pro detailer) to do.

+1 :headhurt:

Though I do sometimes go to a local touchless snow foam place that guarantees low alkaline content just to get the first layer of filith off - but only if I'm going to do a full two bucket, clay and protection after :thumbs:

• 2 months later...