Woody's Sunset Zed

Woody

Not bad mate, quite artistic with your location too. I have always been told that the perfect picture is to have only a third of the subject matter in the frame. But Hey, you have taken some

nice photos there and what do i know :shrug:

You car looks B) and i love those black wheels. Sweeeeet :thumbs:

Cheers for the comments :thumbs: I think with a better camera, a cleaner car and more advice, I may have a decent photo for the calendar. I know of an abandoned barn, so I think I will have a pop over there too. Will photoshop help advance the pictures or it down to the camera?

Cheers again Woody :thumbs:

I see you got a similar pic to the one I had in the calender last year with Steetly chimney in the background!

Someone said abotu that "Sod Stubby, Go BIG!"

Yeh I thought I'd copy :blush:. You cant get as close as you got, its all blocked off now :thumbdown:

I see you got a similar pic to the one I had in the calender last year with Steetly chimney in the background!

Someone said abotu that "Sod Stubby, Go BIG!"

Yeh I thought I'd copy :blush:. You cant get as close as you got, its all blocked off now :thumbdown:

slightly different angle and the chimney could have been a mahooosive aerial on your car too...

very artie.....reminds me of how my zed was going to be :headhurt: but once bitten by the mod bug its all down hill from there.

Ohh Ive been biten alright. Its just money holding me back :lol:

Love that open warehouse location. If you can find someone with a decent camera who knows how to use it you can turn those good shots into great shots! Very jealous!

I think once I get me car looking how I want it to, ill fork out for a pro photographer :thumbs:

Cheers again for the coments

Love that open warehouse location. If you can find someone with a decent camera who knows how to use it you can turn those good shots into great shots! Very jealous!

I think once I get me car looking how I want it to, ill fork out for a pro photographer :thumbs:

Adam (ARPhotographs) lives in Boro now mate.

I think he still offers discounted rates for forum members. If you cant get hold of him on here, I have his mob number :thumbs:

Adam (ARPhotographs) lives in Boro now mate.

I think he still offers discounted rates for forum members. If you cant get hold of him on here, I have his mob number :thumbs:

Ill drop him a pm once i get sorted :thumbs:

you can photoshop them to make up for the camera a bit, just pushes the colours a bit and sharpens it up :)

If I had any clue how to do it I would :lol: , If anyone is board they can feel free to have a go, I can send the originals :thumbs:

ok so here are some of the pictures, i'll send woody the proper sized ones but these are compressed via photobucket to so they fit on your screen properly if you dont have a huge monitor.

Original

original1-1.jpg

Photoshopped

ps1portrait-2.jpg

photoshopped and cropped

ps1landscape-1.jpg