Opinion on the fitment of these please

Greeny

alrite mate. to be honest i never read that far down lol :bangin: says caution 20. so do ya think that means 20mm spacers like u say or 20"wheels lol dont want that big.

cheers mate i reckon they will look good!

hows ya foot dude?

Poor fitments, youll need spacers front and back. If Im honest I dont like the wheels either - at that price they are going to be heavy as well. :)

For reference:

P1060744.jpg

Thats 9 ET 15ish on the front and 10 ET15 on the back. The rears alone poke out 20mm more than what you are looking at. :bangin:

thanks for your replys guys.

i will get my own tyres so thats no prob these will be my summer wheels so no rush really.

i tried to search on here for dp motorsport but the search function ignores the dp? lol so cant find out.

n docwra those wheels look fine :)

cheers mate just had a look and seems the only reall prob was customer service and delivery time. im in no rush so thats ok, and i would just buy the wheels and organise my own tyres it will work out cheaper and easier for me, that way. :)

cheers mate just had a look and seems the only reall prob was customer service and delivery time. im in no rush so thats ok, and i would just buy the wheels and organise my own tyres it will work out cheaper and easier for me, that way. :)

:thumbs: With a lot of these firms everything is great if you get what you ordered correctly but any problem and it's a real pain trying to get anything sorted!

• 3 weeks later...

also if i get these what size tyres would i need to fit on the 8.5 inch wide wheel front and 10 inch for the rear, ive been looking on google but im all confused to hell lol with all the stretched or not stretched and ppl talking bout being close to standard rotation bla bla bla lol

also if i get these what size tyres would i need to fit on the 8.5 inch wide wheel front and 10 inch for the rear, ive been looking on google but im all confused to hell lol with all the stretched or not stretched and ppl talking bout being close to standard rotation bla bla bla lol

Maybe 245/35/19 and 275/35/19?

http://www.kouki.co.uk/utilities/visual ... calculator