Can't get comfy

GruntBoy

I'm 6'3" and I find that I just fit in. With the seat all the way back, the base reclined as far as possible and the back reclined slightly I can get comfortable but I need to keep my hair short otherwise it catches on the headlining. Now that I've got my seat just right I'll kill anyone that moves it because I know I'll never find that sweet spot again!

As Leeroy mentions, I think the non-GT seats (ie cloth rather than leather and manual rather than automatic adjustment) sit slightly lower in the car, they might be worth a try - get along to a meet and sit in someone's non-GT spec car.

I'm 6'4" and my son is 6'6" and we fit in ok :thumbs:

Iv'e driven all the way to Newcastle in the Z with one short stop and was absolutely fine, in fact arrived relaxed, not tired and certainly not in any discomfort.

I have the seat all the way back, tilted so I am sitting right back and at quite an angle, and steering wheel almost down as far as it goes, works for me :thumbs:

I find the leg room is great, I can stretch my left foot right out on the foot rest.

I do tend to kind of slouch down a bit instead of sitting bolt upright but as I say works for me :thumbs:

:drive1

At last an advantage to being a shortarse!! :yahoo: I may not be able to find jeans to fit without dragging on the floor but at least I can drive to as many shopping centres as i like in great comfort! :p

Seriously tho hope you find a solution soon before it comes to selling up! :scare:

Cheers guys.

Previous car was a CTR, and could drive that all day long and felt perfect.

I'll give it a couple of months before making a decision then, see if I can get used to it.

Same here. I'm only a short arse (5'9'') and have never been completely happy with the seat. Mainly the height for me. I feel like I need to recline the seat a bit more to see clearly out of the back but then my short arms don't reach the steering wheel :lol: . If I move the seat forward it becomes a bit of a squeeze getting in. Getting used to it now though :D

After reading through this I've come to the conclusion I'm either an anatomical freak or have a unique driving position :) . At 6'0" I'm pretty small compared with some yet I have the seat back as far as it will go and could do with it going back a bit more, same with every single car I have ever owned. I can only think that you really tall guys say 6'3" upwards must have the ability to compensate by adopting a completely different driving position than the one I use :wacko: .

Pete