Whats it worth?.....

bodyboarder

Hello! Right i am thinking about selling my zed :scare: after only 6 months! Not because i dont like it or there is anything wrong with it. Its just i am going away for a month on holiday in december and im thinking of doing a bit more travelling around for another 2 months after. Its the only time i will be able to do this as my wifes work goes dead over the winter and we are planning a family in the not to distant future so wont be able to do it with a baby around. With the sale of the zed i would use say 5k to travel for another 2 months. But what i am after really is the value of my car

Spec-

57 plate GT with sat nav

313 engine

21k on the clock

F NISSAN SH

Black leather

Very good condition

Also has rota gtr wheels

black roof/spoiler

motordyne xyz pipe and scorpion exhaust

Tax and mot due december, also needs a service in 2k ( p1)

Any thoughts? and if possible could some put a pic up for me from "cs" section under GTR wheels :thumbs:

Best bet is to change the exhaust back and sell / exchange the wheels, put as much back to standard as possible to sell, but not a great time to be selling at the moment, look at all the good examples on here that have struggled lately...

I personally think you have ruined a great looking car with black wheels / roof & spolier, that's obviously MY personal opinion and however many on here disagree with me, most NON 350z buyers will probably agree...

Good luck with whatever you decide to do :thumbs:

Hi mate i am in southampton and yes it has bluetooth,sat nav,heated seats, cruise, and everything else :thumbs:

That's rather auspicious as I am in Bournemouth!

Just a few more questions

1. How many owners has it had?

2. Has it had any paintwork or panels due to damage?

3. Is it still under manufacturers warranty?

4. What's the non-oem exhaust all about? (newbie question I know)

5. Why did you get black wheels? I suppose it saves on cleaning.

Cheers

Hi mate i am in southampton and yes it has bluetooth,sat nav,heated seats, cruise, and everything else :thumbs:

That's rather auspicious as I am in Bournemouth!

Just a few more questions

2. Has it had any paintwork or panels due to damage?

3. Is it still under manufacturers warranty?

4. What's the non-oem exhaust all about? (newbie question I know)

5. Why did you get black wheels? I suppose it saves on cleaning.

Cheers

Think that I answered a few of my questions by looking back at your previous posts which just leaves

2. Is it still under manufacturers warranty?

3. Did you debadge the front?

Cheers

Hi mate had 3 owners, yes is still in warranty untill december ( you can renew for £530 from nissan for 2 extra years), no damage at all , i have had the front bumper sprayed to get rid of the stone chip. No i have not debadged the front just the badges on the back :thumbs: The exhaust is a motordyne xyz pipe ( rated as one of the best y pipe for the zed) and scorpion , which is just right , not loud but a little more bark from it. Hope that helps, if you want to come and take a look thats cool. Pm me and i will send you my no and adrs :thumbs: