Lubing your seals

rtbiscuit

• 2 weeks later...
did you manage to get enough interest to bulk buy these. Seems like an ideal thing for the coming winter as i expect frozen doors are going to be a common thing with these zeds

had about 2 people.

its cheap enough to get direct from ebay save waiting for a GB. if you want the stuff stew was on about that is apparently very good at avoiding stuck doors in winter.

I ordered the stuff off fleabay and it was with me next day :thumbs:

Did all the seals at the weekend when I was getting her ready for Streetcar Scotland...I was very sparing but have still used about a third of the tub - so would advise buying in bulk :)

• 2 months later...

What flavour did you go for Biscuit? Oh and does your Mrs know your using it on the car? :lol:

do people want me to bulk order the super lube and sell out at cost price to save people a few pennies (this is not for profit; i am not trading)

What flavour did you go for Biscuit? Oh and does your Mrs know your using it on the car? :lol:

do people want me to bulk order the super lube and sell out at cost price to save people a few pennies (this is not for profit; i am not trading)

its engineering silicone flavour :lol:

does the job well though, no frozen doors or water leaks. :thumbs:

How much did you pay for this? Seems to up to about £23 now instead of £4 - or am I missing something?

i bought this stuff

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWNX:IT

lads on the other site only tend to do it once a year, but no harm in being more frequent. others have said if your using the spray put it direct onto the cloth then rub in.

only needs a thin film so 30g should last a very long time.

doesn't have to be this stuff, any silicone grease will do stuff from diving shops is mena tto be good.