Look at this on Fleabay now - crazy price!!

stanski

B) although that's some story as to why its been stuck in a loft - helluva punishment for a kid :wacko:

I know how the hell can you forget about that - I mean they were not cheap anyway in the 70's !!!

I used to have the small version - the Chipper in the same yellow- still have the bell in the garage!!! :lol:

Wow!!!! That's awesome!!!

I got a limited edition Ben Sherman one a few years back. (white with Ben Sherman detailing). Think they were only availible as prizes so never actually on sale.

Maybe I should stick it in the loft for 30-40 years and see what I'd get for it then!?!

Brings back bitter sweet memories of my youth.

All my mates had a chopper one summer. My dad didn't get with the programme :thumbdown: . I had to follow my mates by running waaaaaay behind. To make matters worse, in the old days parents made kids wear SANDLES in the summer :surrender:

But alls well that ends well........ now they'd have to follow waaaay behind me in my Zed :drive1

These bikes were bl**dy dangerous in my opinion. Try asking anyone who worked in A&E in the '70's what sort of bike the kids had that were taken into them for injuries.........................83% Choppers!

Stick the rubbish in the bin :lol:

They tried making a come back a couple of yesrs ago and failed miserably. :wacko: