your opinion on iPhone 4

bounty78

Just got the HTC Desire from work to replace an older windows based HTC (Which was awful)

Very impressed with the desire so far. Having it blutoothed to the car, lots of calls and emails during the day drained the battery by about half today. Not too bad at all really.

A woman at work who has an I phone had a play (with the phone) :teeth: and quickly said she prefered the HTC.

HTC Desire for me and what a amazing phone. Was compairing this to my mates iphone which is nice but you feel that apple have got you in there corner with everything they do you must follow if you know what I mean.

The battery life got better after using the phone for a couple of weeks, no problems at all for me now :thumbs:

HTC Desire for me and what a amazing phone. Was compairing this to my mates iphone which is nice but you feel that apple have got you in there corner with everything they do you must follow if you know what I mean.

I do know what u mean. I do like the HTC when i had a play with my mate's. I will see if i could have a play with the iphone when i get to the O2 shop this weekend. Cheers. :thumbs:

Oh now wish had waited for the desire to come back into stock :bangin:

I just got the HTC Wildfire which was sold to me as baby Desire....and I didn't need to pay anything extra for it.... battery life is appalling - having to charge it every night - I prolly spend an hour talking a day - maybe 30 or so txts and the odd surf but can't be arsed trying to use it to post...and can't see my PMs on it even when logged into the forum.

On other hand is good for facebook and flickr :shrug:

Oh now wish had waited for the desire to come back into stock :bangin:

I just got the HTC Wildfire which was sold to me as baby Desire....and I didn't need to pay anything extra for it.... battery life is appalling - having to charge it every night - I prolly spend an hour talking a day - maybe 30 or so txts and the odd surf but can't be arsed trying to use it to post...and can't see my PMs on it even when logged into the forum.

On other hand is good for facebook and flickr :shrug:

Same happened to my wife this week, no desire's in stock so she went for a wildfire which is still not a bad phone but just missing that icing on the cake thing :lol:

I like my wonder phone 3GS and will probably upgrade next year to the 4 when contract finishes but even though googlemaps is handy if your really stuck somewhere without satnat - dont bother buy a cheap dedicated SATNAV - they are so cheap now. :thumbs:

You have got the point but i like the idea of not having to carry one around everywhere i go and it's readily available on my mobile phone ;) It's handy when u are driving abroad if that makes sense.

The google maps function is usable if you really need it for car journeys. I have used it because sometimes im too lazy to dig out my sat nav from the rear cubby!

I have used the google maps when lost and my satnav ran out of charge, not as good as TomTom but it certainly got me home!

Thanks mate :thumbs: ..please don't start a debate on which is better :lol: don't want to be taking the blame for that..was never my intention when i started this thread..i just wanted to hear the views of both iphone and HTC users. Like any phones..they will have their pros and cons. It's a matter of what suits my need best. i didn't expect this thread to drag on for this long :blush:

Lol. Best thing to do really is find friends with both and have a good long play or just spend ages in store being "that irritating guy who won't make up his mind and we shut soon and omg I wanted to leave early for the party at Sharons but I think he keeps looking at me and it creeps me out but omg does my hair look ok? Someone came in earlier and said it was nice but I think he was lying as he didn't smile very widely when he said it. Oh the guy wants to ask another question..."