Anyone got or seen before?

marcuscollings

The zstore do these for less money, they look the same to me, I've had stuff from them but not these, quality of everything else seems ok to me. Very efficient and you always know what's going on with your order. However you will probably have to pay VAT at the point of import, this is charge to you by Parcel Force BEFORE they will deliver. Hope this helps :)

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/CTGY/350z04b

Having stripped my mirror down (to replace :angry: ) the white clip has space for two more wires(not sure if it will connect the other side! But I will look when I refit) and I think the wire that come with it are only for the lights, you will have to fit the mirror/motors out of your own.

I'll email them and ask for the fitting instructions!

Think what Alex is saying,is they will be a nightmare to get to work properly.

I'm not knocking alex's advise he has been right on everything I have asked him so far! :) I was thinking he meant it did not have all the wires to work all the functions of the mirror, and all the inerders have to come out the old one!

Anyway what do I know? I can't even wire a plug! :doh:

:blush:

wouldnt be difficult, just time consuming, as alex suggests your a few wires short.

-the new indicators can be triggered from the side repeaters as these are closest.

---required: power, ground

-the puddle lights you could trigger from the door opening sensor (do not power from the dome lights)

---Required: power, ground

I count 4 wires to do this properly

Having got a mirror case sat next to me right now, everything other that the led's fitted to the new case would have to come out of the old case. So they will still fold the same as normal! as that is also from the old case.

The only one problem apart from wiring up the lights that I can see is how to get the wires from the case to the door, as the wiring for everything else come though the centre of the motor and I there is no space on the oem case of any others to come from, very hard to explain with out pics and I can't get any on here as I'm using a iPad! :doh:

• 2 weeks later...
The zstore do these for less money, they look the same to me, I've had stuff from them but not these, quality of everything else seems ok to me. Very efficient and you always know what's going on with your order. However you will probably have to pay VAT at the point of import, this is charge to you by Parcel Force BEFORE they will deliver. Hope this helps :)

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/CTGY/350z04b

Wow Graham looking at the pics on that site they come in blue and have lights......how could you resist them.