Got the bug....

chippy

Popped into the stealers this morning to go and look at the 370 in the flesh......Instantly fell in love - 370z Black edition and the limited anniversary edition. As "luck" would have it, it's the flappy padlle gearbox and also a lurvly dark grey colour...

£31,452.....Sooooo tempted!!! :cloud9:

Popped into the stealers this morning to go and look at the 370 in the flesh......Instantly fell in love - 370z Black edition and the limited anniversary edition. As "luck" would have it, it's the flappy padlle gearbox and also a lurvly dark grey colour...

£31,452.....Sooooo tempted!!! :cloud9:

Is that the on the road price i.edoes it include the first registration fee £900 road tax and delivery or as you are in Jersey don't you pay that.

do it. I had a hard time getting my 40th anniversary edition cos the dealers weren't able to find any manuals in the graphite so I had to go with a black one. I'm just waiting for the call from them to say it's ready for me now.

You'll have a hard time finding one later if you do wait.

Does anyone else on here own a true Black 'Black Edition' or are they all Quartz, I feel like the odd one out :( Everytime someone says they're getting one they get a Quartz one.

I wanted a quartz but the only ones available were auto's when I was looking, so I went for Black. Although the only reason I really wanted quartz was cos it's only available on the 40th.

Does anyone else on here own a true Black 'Black Edition' or are they all Quartz, I feel like the odd one out :( Everytime someone says they're getting one they get a Quartz one.

Dont worry you are not alone Geoff ive got an original Black Black Edition. I think the Quartz must have been an after thought by Nissan otherwise they would have called it the Quartz Edition ....... wouldnt they? :lol:

I wanted a quartz but the only ones available were auto's when I was looking, so I went for Black. Although the only reason I really wanted quartz was cos it's only available on the 40th.

Not sure what you mean ive got a Black Black Edition 40th Anniversary

Like chippy said, the colour quartz is only available on the 40th anniversary editions. But I'm happy with black, the dealer just called me to give me my reg number. Now I just need to find some time to go pick it up.

good luck with picking it up.. you will love it

But i have to correct both of you, mine is an esibu black black edition 40th anniversary. its got the red suede/leather seats with 40th anniversary printed on them and the 40th anniversary badge on the rear as well as everything else that comes extra with the black edition 40th anniversary ........(hope i havent bought a snide) :scare::D

good luck with picking it up.. you will love it

But i have to correct both of you, mine is an esibu black black edition 40th anniversary. its got the red suede/leather seats with 40th anniversary printed on them and the 40th anniversary badge on the rear as well as everything else that comes extra with the black edition 40th anniversary ........(hope i havent bought a snide) :scare::D

maybe a bit of a misunderstanding going on here. The 40th is available in the Ebisu Black and in Quartz. The Ebisu Black however is also available on the regular cars but the Quartz isn't. Which is the only reason I was looking to get the quartz over black.

Yours is a 40th anniversary, we've just got the black colour as opposed to the quartz.

Well after a few days or wrangling over the trade in value of my 350, I took the 350 in this morning for them to get on the ramp and look over.

I finally managed to get them to where I wanted to be, so the paperwork is now all signed (just need to sort the finance).

With all things going fine, I should be picking up No. 104 next Thursday!!

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

maybe a bit of a misunderstanding going on here. The 40th is available in the Ebisu Black and in Quartz. The Ebisu Black however is also available on the regular cars but the Quartz isn't. Which is the only reason I was looking to get the quartz over black.

Yours is a 40th anniversary, we've just got the black colour as opposed to the quartz.

I understand now

Anyway the black looks better than the quartz but i might be a little biased :p

Dont worry you are not alone Geoff ive got an original Black Black Edition. I think the Quartz must have been an after thought by Nissan otherwise they would have called it the Quartz Edition ....... wouldnt they? :lol:

Haha I'm not on my own then. What is the ratio Ebisu to Quartz?

Hi all,

I picked up my Ebisu Black Edition yesterday with number 083. I was told by the dealer that they issued the Ebisu ones first & have only been issuing Quartz since July - thus ratio heavily in Ebisu's favour for the time being.

Chris`I picked up his quartz 370 (believed to be the first one) in time for the Wales 1 drive outs on 22/23 May ;)