Shell Drivers Club

AzzA G

Does anyone have the reward card for Shell. (Drivers Club or V-power Club)

Is it worth getting or do you have to spend a small fortune on fuel before you get 5p off anything?

AzzA

I've got a V-Power card, don't do a great mileage but usualy get a voucher for between £6 and £10 every qtr not much but if you're buying Shell nothing to lose, also the mag they send sometimes has interesting stuff in.

Two people with different thoughts.

SO how come mbs spends not much and got stuff back and 350zStephen spends thousands and has seen nothing?

Search me only explanation I can think of is that Stephen's records at shell are out of date, wrong or not in the system.

I only use V power on mine so its worth having as a little something is better than nothing and as others have said the more you use it the more rewards you get!

You cant upgrade to the V power club card once you'v spent so much on V power they just send you a new card through, mine didnt take long :thumbs:

I never had any problems with Tesco 99 RON fuel in the Zed, I use my Tesco credit card for most things and then spend the vouchers at Christmas to treat the wife to some bling :thumbs:

you should treat the Z to "bling" not the wife.

This could turn into another long 'this petrol is better than that petrol' thread.... at the end of the day you pay your money and take your chances.

I use Sainsbury's super unleaded it's almost always the cheapest and by quite a bit usually and I get nectar points for the missus when she goes shopping :thumbs:

I know it isn't as good as premium super unleaded but it's good enough for me. When the Sainsbury's near my work closed it's petrol station and had a temporary place they didn't do Super so I just used normal unleaded and didn't notice any difference at all... but I still went back to Super when it reopened as it felt like I was being cheap :lol: