Another how much is it worth thread.

nrenz123

Hi guys i am seriously considering selling up and buying a quick diesel as i will be getting my spped thrills from a bike.

I know a car is only worth as much as someone is willing to pay but i have no idea how much to ask for it.

The Car is a 2004 UK GT in Gunmetal and has 67,000 miles on the clock.

It has a full service history.

Mods

Replica Nismo V2 Front bumper, V1 sides and blended rear spats.

Rota Torque Drift 18" alloys, fronts have loads of tread the rears are barely a month old (Falken 452)

LED facelift rear lights

Grounding Kit

Polished Plenum

Polished intake

Carbon engine cover

Carbon battery and fluid covers

GT Spec Alloy strut brace

JWT Pop Charge

Japspeed K2 + Y-Pipe

She also had a new windscreen fitted by autoglass about 6 weeks ago (done by the actual guy from the advert lol)

270310-22.jpg

270310-26.jpg

DSCF1083.jpg

270310-24.jpg

DSCF0948.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

How much do you guys think it is worth?

Nath.

No idea how much it's worth but Gavin from Autoglass did the windscreen? :lol::lol:

Haha yes he did mate, he is a top bloke aswell! surely that has got to add a tenner at least!

That's class (or glass :blush: ) that he did it. It's now a piece of automotive history! You HAVE to put that in the FS ad!

• 2 weeks later...

We'll it is as good as sold, i have been given a cheque for the car and as soon as it clears i will be handing over the keys. I will miss the car no doubt i just dont need it. As part of the sale i will be removing some aftermarket parts such as the HKS oil filler cap, a carbon engine cover and a GT spec strut brace which will be for sale shortly.

On the plus side i am now the proud owner of this :-

nathr-albums-crap-picture13467-dscf1161.jpg

nathr-albums-crap-picture13468-dscf1159.jpg

Nath.

:scare: you not going to use the DVD reader I gave you then? ;)

Nice looking bike mate be carefull on them things, if you haven't got 100% riding skills I'd recommend to get some... why not go down to the http://www.superbikeschool.co.uk/ for some training? I'd recommend staying off public roads and play on track... far safer IMO, be safe mate.

How much did you get for the Z btw? might be interested in the strutbar... :thumbs:

You selling the mini pc setup too? (might take that off you also!)

Hi :)

I might sell the pc, but at the moment i am using it as my desktop as my main pc had an accident.

I should add i have a nav cubby that i will need to sell also, if anyone is interested in a swap i would trade the polished intake pipe and the plenum too. the car will be gone by the end of next week.