Someone tried to nick my wheels.

waseem1978

I got up this morning and found 2 wheel nuts near my car, after checking my car I found that 2 of the nuts were missing from the front and 1 from the rear.

One of the locking nut at the rear was loose and all scratched up.

I have standard 18in Rays on my z and now have become paranoid.

Can anyone reconmend me a good set of wheel locking nuts please.

Waseem

If you can park in sight of your house get a wirelss CCTV camera....... I caught the neighbours kids stealing my valve caps..again and kicking their football at my car. Needless to say I don't see them playing in the close any more :lol:

If its oiks from some where else then at least you will have the footage to give the police :thumbs:

IS It legal over there to film people? sweet ass anyway, tell us how you dealt with the kids....

If you can park in sight of your house get a wirelss CCTV camera....... I caught the neighbours kids stealing my valve caps..again and kicking their football at my car. Needless to say I don't see them playing in the close any more :lol:

If its oiks from some where else then at least you will have the footage to give the police :thumbs:

Its legal to put up a camera as long as you are not recording other people or there property i.e windows, doors etc.

So far this is an overview of events, one neighbour makes his kids apologise and give me his pocket money for replacing caps, one does not... guess which stage?? :lol:

Stage 1 = Ask nicely to stop kicking ball at car

Stage 2 = Ask nicely again

Stage 3 = Shout nicely

Stage 4 = Get Camera

Stage 5 = Once footage obtained knock on doors and speak to parents

Stage 6 = If you see Kids again tell to go away

Stage 7 = Ball bounces off bonnet whilst in garden :rant::angry::rant::angry::rant::angry:

Stage 8 = Go see parents again "if you don't tell you kids to stop playing ball against my car I will seriously loose it" (NB... seriously loosing it for me shouting then call police... I'm a very placid person)

Stage 9 = Get threatened by neighbour as his idea of "loosing it" is very different to mine

Stage 10 = No more kids playing footie or nicking valve caps

Stage 11 = :#1:

Stage 12 = Stay alert :D

Here is what my camera can see.....

cam1.jpg

N.B.... Never "handle Kids" you will just end up in prison... believe me I used to work in one :lol:

N.B.... Never "handle Kids" you will just end up in prison... believe me I used to work in one :lol:

My missus still does ;)

Good list and well done for doing it the right way :clap:

Too many people just loose it and go straight to stage 8/9 and all that does is cause a whole host of other issues. :doh: