New Owner 370Z GT 1st Sept

I'm off on the 16th mate, and don't start work till after 4pm on 17th/18th, so if you can get some free time Al, come over to the house B)

Funny you should mention Druck, he hasn't posted on any of my threads since selling up :lol: I'm sure if I do another Bunkum meet he'll forgive me, did you know he's getting married, he's looking for a big convoy of 8's for his wedding courtege, I'm gonna stick the 370 in all his photos :lol:

7 days 2 hours and 24 mins to go :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

did you know he's getting married, he's looking for a big convoy of 8's for his wedding courtege, I'm gonna stick the 370 in all his photos :lol:

:scare:

Its not to that blow-up doll we got for him at Le Mans is it.....

:scare:

Its not to that blow-up doll we got for him at Le Mans is it.....

Nope :lol: To a girl he calls "Furball" :yuck: She's not :yuck: , quite a nice girl actually but it was a big :yuck::yuck::yuck: having them lock tonsils every 30 seconds at Le Mans last year :lol:

They've got a place in Cambridgeshire and (I could be making this up) she's up the duff :scare: , so little drucklets might be on the way :lol: Drop him a PM mate B)

Thanks Ruddles B) Only 6 days 19 hours and 22 mins to go :yahoo::bounce::yahoo::bounce::yahoo:

90 :blush: As I said, had a bad ankle twist the day before I picked her up, was on :crutches:. All this bloody great weather and I, so far, can't drive very far :thumbdown:

Gonna try harder today :teeth: Loving it so far, it's a great cab area to be in and the premium connect is superb :thumbs: Even found out that my house is 313ft above sea level, makes me feel a whole lot better knowing that the rise in sea levels won't affect me, so I can carry on destroying the planet :evil:

Not even had a proper play with the Rev Match yet!! And only 1110miles to go on her running in. Must say though, it's a completely different drive to my old Rex, wich I miss dearly :blush: , and too quiet :lol:, that needs sorting soon (although Mrs G has banned me from the sweetie shop :shrug: )

• 2 weeks later...
Must say though, it's a completely different drive to my old Rex, wich I miss dearly :blush: , and too quiet :lol:, that needs sorting soon (although Mrs G has banned me from the sweetie shop :shrug: )

Oh dear, that's a worry. :p:lol: How does it go, hear no evil, see no evil..... :lol::lol: We shan't utter a word about, uuummm, ......... mods. :lol::p

Put my first mod on her, erm....................dustcaps :blush::lol: I used to do the "see no evil" bit with the Rex, Mrs just gave up in the end B) Well when 4 boxes of Racing Brake kit and a mahoosive Borla amongst an avalanch of other things come through the post and I always tried to gauge delivery to happen when she wasn't in :teeth:

Then it was the game of "when will she notice" :boxing:

Cheers for the spot Stephen, was working yesterday and today for that matter :thumbdown: , still got about 150 miles or so to fully run in, although the right foot has been giving her a little stretch more recently B) Power is amazing and very intoxicating :D